Transamerican Manufacturing Group (TMG) encompasses all the industry leading brands for the manufacturing of Aftermarket Automotive Parts. TMG is comprised of a variety of brands all specializing in the off-road aftermarket industry, including; Pro Comp, Smittybilt, G2 Axle & Gear, Rubicon Express, LRG Rims, Trail Master and Poison Spyder.
We are seeking a Creative Graphic Designer to join our team! This Graphic Designer will be responsible for designing for both print and digital media, this person will take the creative and visual lead for the RUBICON EXPRESS & G2 brands and work closely with the Marketing Director and Brand Managers to deliver engaging creative advertising campaigns, new products launches and marketing initiatives as a whole.
Applicants must provide a URL link of their Portfolio to be considered for this position.
The Transamerican Manufacturing Group (TMG) Marketing Department is responsible for the following:
- Advertisements - print and web;
- Catalogs and brochures;
- Packaging and POP Displays;
- Automotive image manipulation (Photo shopping);
- Presentations, renderings, large format displays;
- Front-end web design and html e-Blasts;
- Automobile wrap designs for professional races and trade shows;
This position will be located at our Corporate Office in Compton, CA in the Greater Los Angeles area.
- Maintains detailed brand identity and graphic standards for all media;
- Takes the lead on a variety of print projects including catalogs, brochures, advertisements, packaging, POP and event displays;
- Delivers on a variety of digital projects including web-site designs (front end), html eBlasts, online advertising;
- Manages the digital assets for the brand and use Photoshop to manipulate images as necessary;
- Meets regularly with the brand stakeholders to determine marketing objectives;
- Coordinates content development with multiple departments within the organization;
- Organizes and tracks progress through a project management system;
- Communicates with outside printers, vendors, copywriters and photographers;
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or in a related field is required;
- Must have at least 5 years of an in-house studio or agency experience;
- Must have expert-level Adobe InDesign CC and Adobe Photoshop CC Skills;
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Creative Cloud apps;
- Must have solid understanding of advertising, branding and marketing concepts;
- Video or social media management experience is a plus;
- Experience or interest in automotive products/motorsports is a plus;
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills;
- Attention to detail, organizational skills and a strong work ethic;
- Must have the ability to maintain creative energy while juggling multiple projects and hitting deadlines in an extremely fast-paced environment;
- Must have strong communication skills to positively engage with team members;
- Must be able to “own” a project from start to finish, making sure content is correct and work is consistent with established brand identity and industry best practices;
Transamerican Auto Parts is an equal opportunity employer, and is proud of our diverse employee population. Employment offers include a requirement for successful completion of a background investigation, and pre-employment drug screening. We use E-Verify to determine employment eligibility for all new employees. E-Verify is a joint effort among employers, the U.S. Social Security Administration (“SSA”) and U.S. Department of Homeland Security (“DHS”).