Mendenhall Auto Center in Juneau, Alaska is currently interviewing for a Controller position. This is a full time permanent position.
The successful candidate is responsible for the processing of the month-end tasks, preparation of monthly financial statements, and for day-to-day supervision of the accounting and admin department personnel.
- Process month-end closing.
- Ensure timely and accurate financial reporting.
- Prepare monthly financial statements in a timely and accurate manner.
- Perform monthly reconciliations of multiple bank accounts.
- Review the reconciliation of general ledger accounts with outside sources to ensure proper reconciliations of the reserve accounts, factory payables, and floor plan payables.
- Prepare and file monthly City and Bureau of Juneau sales tax returns.
- Oversee payroll and all the corresponding reporting, including health insurance benefits and 401(k) contributions.
- Prepare and file employer’s quarterly federal tax forms 941 with Schedule B and annual form 940.
- Prepare paperwork for annual audits.
- Oversee and manage company’s accounting, credit, cash management, and human resource functions.
- Provide supervision and oversight to accounting and admin employees.
- A Bachelor's degree with a major in accounting and four years of professional accounting and office management.
- References are required.
Salary DOE range $70-$90k. Full benefits package.
Interested individuals may provide their resumes using the link below.
Mendenhall Auto Center
Juneau, AK 99801