Avondale Mazda is seeking an organized and detailed Service Advisor.
Service Advisor responsibilities
- Greeting customers promptly
- Obtaining customer and vehicle information
- Clearly reporting all vehicle symptoms as described by the customer
- Determining and recommending needed maintenance base on age, mileage and history of vehicle
- Prepare a complete and accurate estimate of cost for labor and parts
- Establish follow up time
- Monitor the progress of each vehicle throughout the day, and updating customers frequently
- Verifying that the final invoice reconciles with the work performed on the repair order
- Explaining all completed work and charges to customers
- Minimum 1 year experience in a service advisory role
- ADP experience is preferred but not required.
- Hyundai experience is a PLUS!
- Positive attitude
- High volume mentality
- CSI focused
- Required experience:
- Service Advisor, Dealership, Automotive Knowledge: 1 year