You're serious about your career, and rest assured you've come to the right place. At Avondale Mazda you will find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally. Our dealership is committed to your success and invested in your future. So read on, and consider a rewarding career with Avondale Mazda.
* Moves vehicles to maintain flow of traffic.
* Assists customers with questions and directing them to the appropriate personnel.
* Maintains cleanliness of the dealership.
* Shuttle customers to and from dealership.
Porter Duties and Responsibilities:
* Keep vehicle lots neat and orderly, moving cars as directed and in accordance with dealership display standards.
* Cleans driveway and sidewalks, removing debris as necessary.
* Drives vehicles to and from service lane, service stalls, and parking lot as needed.
* Makes key tags for vehicles.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* Must follow all company safety policies and procedures.
* To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
* The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
* All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA.
* All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner.
* All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, and valid driver license.
Competitive pay, 401K, vision, dental, and medical insurance.