Guaranteed "$4500.00" 90 day income, all the benefits imaginable, great work environment, more traffic then we can handle, huge commissions and excellent work schedule. Our average compensation is $50K-$70K per year, we are setting up interviews all WEEK. Call now to schedule yours, 602-896-2031 - 816-529-8155. We are a drug free work environment.
AutoNation - America's largest automotive retailer is looking for qualified people to join our team. AutoNation has been named "America's Most Admired" automotive retailer for 5 of the past 6 years by Fortune magazine. Our ability to perform at such a high level is directly related to the efforts of our talented team of professionals, and we're looking for more great people to join our team.
If you are looking for a career that will allow you the opportunity to...
- Create results and accomplish goals *Take action
- Make decisions *Connect with new people
- Persuade with confidence *Handle multiple task and changing priorities
Then let's put your career in the fast lane. AutoNation recognizes the strengths of our associates and rewards associates that can anticipate and exceed our customer's needs. We offer unlimited earning potential, with an extremely generous compensation program in addition to industry leading benefits package.
Top performers deserve top pay - If You have the Drive, We have the Vehicle.
The Sales Associate is responsible for selling new and used vehicles to customers. The Sales Associate will provide customers with product information and excellent customer service to ensure a positive buying experience.
- Respond to Customers according to AutoNation standards and set appointments
- Sell vehicles utilizing the AutoNation Sales Process
- Deliver vehicles to customers. Ensures that the customer understands the vehicle's operating features, warranty and paperwork
- Demonstrate an understanding that business is built on customer satisfaction, and being devoted to guaranteeing customer satisfaction
- Prospect on a day-to-day basis by phone, mail and e-mail-- maintain a prospect development system
- Maintain an owner follow-up system that encourages repeat and referral business and contributes to customer satisfaction
- Forecast goals at the beginning of each month
- Understand the dealerships inventory on a daily basis
- Introduce customers to the Service Department personnel to emphasize to customers the quality and efficiency of the dealership's service operations
- Attend sales meetings and training sessions as scheduled
- Understand the terminology of the automobile business and keep abreast of technological changes in the product
- Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the Company's Vision, Mission, and Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and suppliers
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures
At AutoNation you'll find unlimited income potential, paid time off, training, longevity bonuses, 401(k) program, health, dental, life, and disability insurance, employee vehicle purchase program and fantastic advancement opportunities.
Apply online or contact by phone.
Power Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
Phoenix, AZ 85203
Phone: (602) 896-2031
Phone: (816) 529-8155