Benefits OfferedVision, Medical, Life, Dental, 401K
Pro Comp Suspension is the leader in the aftermarket on/off road suspension systems. We are seeking an experienced Manufacturing CNC machinist for our busy Manufacturing department to design and create a number of machined items while working independently. This position will involve turning and machining various prototype components designed for the hardened rigors of the off road motorsport world from a wide variety of steels, alloys and plastics.
This position will be located in Chula Vista, CA.
No relocation is provided for this opportunity.
- Designs and creates machined items using HAAS and CNC lathe;
- Interprets machining drawings;
- Meets and complies with all safety regulations and guidelines;
- Communicates daily regarding safety, workload and machine or component problems;
- Works in an environment based on teamwork and continuous improvement though support and execution of Lean Manufacturing practices (raising yields, improving quality, increasing throughput, and cycle time reduction);
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- Minimum of 2 years related experience in an applicable manufacturing/engineering environment is required;
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings;
- Full knowledge of machine setup, tear down and offset creation;
- Machine tooling setup and tooling selection;
- Must have full knowledge of G and M code;
- Must have knowledge of MasterCam X6 or higher;
- Solid Works knowledge is desired;
- Self-starter with ability to work with minimal instruction or direction;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Proven ability to plan and prioritize workload;
- Understanding of suspension/drivetrain;
- Strong mechanical abilities;
- Must be strong team player;
Must own your own measuring instruments.
Transamerican Auto Parts is an equal opportunity employer, and is proud of our diverse employee population. Employment offers include a requirement for successful completion of a background investigation, and pre-employment drug screening. We use E-Verify to determine employment eligibility for all new employees. E-Verify is a joint effort among employers, the U.S. Social Security Administration (“SSA”) and U.S. Department of Homeland Security (“DHS”).
About Pro Comp Suspension:
APPLY for this opportunity by visiting our careers site: http://transamericanautoparts.com/job
Tell us your salary history and current salary requirements
NOTE: Resumes received without a salary history may not be considered
TransAmerican Auto Parts (TAP Worldwide; Pro Comp Suspension and others) is the leader in the off-road automotive aftermarket. That means we have a thing for trucks, Jeeps, and anything else that can climb, crawl, jump, or race through the dirt. We operate in 24 states, and 5 Canadian provinces, with 77 retail stores, 6 U.S. distribution centers, and over 1600 of the best employees in our industry.
In addition to a great compensation plan, we offer a wide range of benefits, including: medical & dental insurance; vision plan; 401(k) Plan; paid holidays; paid vacation; paid sick time; employee purchase program; and many other perks.
When you work with us, you'll be challenged and rewarded!
To learn more about us, visit: www.procompusa.com
Posted 21 days ago