Cage MIG Welder
Pro Comp Suspension is the leader in the automotive light truck/jeep aftermarket/off-road suspension systems. We are seeking a Dynamic Cage MIG Welder to join our team!
The Cage MIG Welder must be able to MIG Weld consistent and controlled beads on round tube at production pace while meeting quality standards.
This position will be located at our location in Chula Vista, CA in the greater San Diego area.
- Loads fixtures with appropriate material as called for;
- Troubleshoots ill-fitting parts or fitment errors;
- Maintains a constant and consistent pace;
- Stacks and organizes materials;
- Maintains a safe, clean working environment;
- Performs other duties as assigned by manager.
- Must have a High school diploma or equivalent work experience;
- Must be able to do uniform weld pattern consistent with department standards;
- Must be able to properly use a weld machine;
- Must be able to production weld;
- Must be able to work on rounded parts and tube;
- Must have knowledge of MIG and welding equipment and be able to adjust equipment for materials;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision while maintaining pace;
- Commitment to excellence and high standards;
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm;
- Attention to detail;Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions;
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to do the following:
- Must be comfortable welding for 8 hours a day;
- Must be able to perform constant repetitive motion;
- Must be able to stand/ kneel 8 hours a day;
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 75 pounds;
A large percentage of work time is spent in a production warehouse where temperatures range from warm to cool and noise level can be moderate to high.
Transamerican Auto Parts is an equal opportunity employer, and is proud of our diverse employee population. Employment offers include a requirement for successful completion of a background investigation, and pre-employment drug screening. We use E-Verify to determine employment eligibility for all new employees. E-Verify is a joint effort among employers, the U.S. Social Security Administration (“SSA”) and U.S. Department of Homeland Security (“DHS”).
APPLY for this opportunity by visiting our careers site: http://transamericanautoparts.com/job
Tell us your salary history and current salary requirements
NOTE: Resumes received without a salary history may not be considered
TransAmerican Auto Parts (TAP Worldwide; Pro Comp Suspension and others) is the leader in the off-road automotive aftermarket. That means we have a thing for trucks, Jeeps, and anything else that can climb, crawl, jump, or race through the dirt. We operate in 24 states, and 5 Canadian provinces, with 77 retail stores, 6 U.S. distribution centers, and over 1600 of the best employees in our industry.
In addition to a great compensation plan, we offer a wide range of benefits, including: medical & dental insurance; vision plan; 401(k) Plan; paid holidays; paid vacation; paid sick time; employee purchase program; and many other perks.
When you work with us, you'll be challenged and rewarded!
To learn more about us, visit: www.procompusa.com
All Jobs at Pro Comp Suspension
20+ other people applied to this job.
Posted 25 days ago
All Jobs at Transamerican Auto Parts
7 other people applied to this job.
Posted 5 days ago
1 other person applied to this job.
Posted 23 hours ago