Document Control Administrator
Pro Comp Suspension is the leader in the aftermarket on/off road suspension systems. We are seeking a Dynamic Document Control Administrator!
The Document Control Administrator will be responsible and accountable for ensuring efficient and accurate document control through processing, distributing and maintaining controlled documentation, including part number control, BOM’s, engineering change orders, and the control, storage, and distribution of copies of drawings and specifications. In addition, the Document Control Administrator position will be responsible for the control and maintenance of company forms, policies and procedures.
This position will be located at our location in Chula Vista, CA in the Greater San Diego area.
- Creation and control of all part numbers;
- Item master maintenance;
- Creation and maintenance of BOM’s;
- Entry, control and maintenance of engineering change orders;
- Control, storage and distribution of copies of drawings and specifications;
- Entry and maintenance of UPC database;
- Control and maintenance of company forms, policies and procedures;
- Maintenance of standard costing ad system pricing;
- High School Education or equivalent education and work experience;
- Must have previous document control experience;
- Knowledge of ERP systems, database structure and maintenance, engineering and manufacturing environments;
- Automotive industry experience is preferred;
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Outlook);
- Must have excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills;
- Ability to read drawings and specs;
- Ability to type 35 wpm;
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs;
Transamerican Auto Parts is an equal opportunity employer, and is proud of our diverse employee population. Employment offers include a requirement for successful completion of a background investigation, and pre-employment drug screening. We use E-Verify to determine employment eligibility for all new employees. E-Verify is a joint effort among employers, the U.S. Social Security Administration (“SSA”) and U.S. Department of Homeland Security (“DHS”).
APPLY for this opportunity by visiting our careers site: http://transamericanautoparts.com/job
Tell us your salary history and current salary requirements
NOTE: Resumes received without a salary history may not be considered
TransAmerican Auto Parts (TAP Worldwide; Pro Comp Suspension and others) is the leader in the off-road automotive aftermarket. That means we have a thing for trucks, Jeeps, and anything else that can climb, crawl, jump, or race through the dirt. We operate in 24 states, and 5 Canadian provinces, with 77 retail stores, 6 U.S. distribution centers, and over 1600 of the best employees in our industry.
In addition to a great compensation plan, we offer a wide range of benefits, including: medical & dental insurance; vision plan; 401(k) Plan; paid holidays; paid vacation; paid sick time; employee purchase program; and many other perks.
When you work with us, you'll be challenged and rewarded!
To learn more about us, visit: www.procompusa.com
All Jobs at Pro Comp Suspension
20+ other people applied to this job.
Posted 8 days ago
4 other people applied to this job.
Posted 11 days ago