Benefits OfferedVision, Medical, Life, Dental, 401K
Document Control Coordinator
Pro Comp Suspension is the leader in the aftermarket on/off road suspension systems. We are seeking aDynamic Document Control Coordinator!
The Document Control Coordinator will be responsible for initiating, reviewing, routing and implementing change of documents. The Document Control Coordinator will also perform technical writing, format and control of documents (approvals). This position will also ensure documents are authorized and properly controlled prior to distribution, while maintaining that document files are maintained in accordance to procedure and in compliance with the ISO9001:2015 standards.
This position will be located at our location in Chula Vista, CA in the Greater San Diego area.
This is a TEMPORARY position.
- Creation, formatting, review, approval, and distribution of documents;
- Ensures and maintains the integrity of the document control systems (hard copy and electronic);
- Manages and coordinates the timely release and distribution of procedures, work instructions, and forms relating to the quality system;
- Performs archiving of historical documents and maintains database of the company’s record retention files;
- Supports internal auditing upon request;
- Performs other administrative duties as assigned by the Manager.
- Associate’s Degree in appropriate discipline or equivalent education and work experience;
- 2 years of experience with document control processes;
- Previous experience in technical writing is preferred;
- Previous experience working in an a certified ISO9001 QMS is preferred;
- Process mapping experience (SmartDraw);
- Automotive industry experience is preferred;
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Outlook);
- Must have excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills;
- Detail oriented with good organizational skills and ability to multi-task;
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible and resourceful;
- Ability to handle and resolve conflicts and work under schedule/milestones pressures;
- Ability to work with various personalities in a professional and courteous manner;
Transamerican Auto Parts is an equal opportunity employer, and is proud of our diverse employee population. Employment offers include a requirement for successful completion of a background investigation, and pre-employment drug screening. We use E-Verify to determine employment eligibility for all new employees. E-Verify is a joint effort among employers, the U.S. Social Security Administration (“SSA”) and U.S. Department of Homeland Security (“DHS”).
Posted 21 hours ago