Pro Comp Suspension Systems is the leader in light truck aftermarket suspension system manufacturing and wholesale distribution. We are seeking a motivated hands-on Manufacturing Engineer to help improve efficiency in our manufacturing operations and act as a liaison between our production and R&D groups.
This position will be located at our location in Chula Vista, CA in the Greater San Diego area.
- Evaluates existing manufacturing processes and workflows to identify areas for improvement;
- Improves manufacturing processes using knowledge of product design and assembly requirements;
- Evaluates proposed designs for manufacturability and provide should-cost estimates;
- Establishes an effective and efficient work sequence for new products and equipment;
- Collaborates with production and R&D team members to resolve manufacturing problems;
- Develops standardized design criteria to improve overall efficiency and quality;
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering is preferred;
- Automotive manufacturing background is preferred;
- Must have 3 – 5 years of related work experience;
- Must have SolidWorks knowledge and the ability to read and create drawings;
- Microsoft proficiency with Word, Outlook and Excel;
- Must have strong organizational and interpersonal skills;
- PowerPoint experience is desired;
- Must have strong attention to detail;
- Must have good problem solving skills, ability to multi-task and prioritize;
- Ability to plan, make decisions and prioritize appropriately with company goals and directives in mind;
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Applicant should be a team player and able to work with a variety of personalities;
Transamerican Auto Parts is an equal opportunity employer, and is proud of our diverse employee population. Employment offers include a requirement for successful completion of a background investigation, and pre-employment drug screening. We use E-Verify to determine employment eligibility for all new employees. E-Verify is a joint effort among employers, the U.S. Social Security Administration (“SSA”) and U.S. Department of Homeland Security (“DHS”).
APPLY for this opportunity by visiting our careers site: http://transamericanautoparts.com/job
Tell us your salary history and current salary requirements
NOTE: Resumes received without a salary history may not be considered
TransAmerican Auto Parts (TAP Worldwide; Pro Comp Suspension and others) is the leader in the off-road automotive aftermarket. That means we have a thing for trucks, Jeeps, and anything else that can climb, crawl, jump, or race through the dirt. We operate in 24 states, and 5 Canadian provinces, with 77 retail stores, 6 U.S. distribution centers, and over 1600 of the best employees in our industry.
In addition to a great compensation plan, we offer a wide range of benefits, including: medical & dental insurance; vision plan; 401(k) Plan; paid holidays; paid vacation; paid sick time; employee purchase program; and many other perks.
When you work with us, you'll be challenged and rewarded!
To learn more about us, visit: www.procompusa.com
All Jobs at Pro Comp Suspension
Posted 18 days ago
All Jobs at Transamerican Auto Parts
20+ other people applied to this job.
Posted 5 days ago
4 other people applied to this job.
Posted 23 hours ago