Benefits OfferedVision, Medical, Life, Dental, 401K
Manufacturing Production Lead
Pro Comp Suspension is the leader in the automotive aftermarket on/off road suspension systemsfor Jeeps and Trucks. We are seeking a Dynamic Manufacturing Production Lead to join our team! The Manufacturing Production Lead will be responsible for the safety and productivity of all production employees staffed, as well as plant security. Additionally, the Manufacturing Production Lead will be accountable for ensuring that production scheduled for completion is executed in a timely manner and within all quality parameters. The Manufacturing Production Lead will also be responsible for adjusting staffing based on production demands, monitoring attendance and solving problems and conflicts during and across all 3 shifts.
This position will be located at our location in Chula Vista, CA in the Greater San Diego area.
Relocation will not be provided.
- Intimates operating knowledge of all available processing equipment and processes;
- Leads the production team, mentors and motivates team members;
- Ensures individual and group activity;
- Ensures the safety and productivity of all employees assigned to designated shift;
- Enforces all safety and procedures and maintains a clean and safe work place;
- Acts as the communications hub for the team, disseminating pertinent and timely information;
- Enables effective communications between management and operators;
- Maintains and boosts production efficiency, initiates and implements continuous projects and trains team members;
- Assists in performing hands-on production and assembly functions;
- Trains new employees and coaches existing employees;
- Performs related duties as assigned or as the situation dictates;
- Requires at least 3 years as a team leader or hands-on floor supervisor;
- Requires at least 3 years of experience with the following: Basic Welding, Sheet Metal and Metal Turning;
- High School Diploma or GED is required;
- Bachelor’s degree in Management/Engineering is preferred;
- An automotive background is preferred;
- Microsoft Office proficiency (including Outlook; Word; and Excel);
- Must be an enthusiastic self-starter and detailed oriented;
- Must have strong organizational and leadership skills;
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills;
- Ability to work effectively in a team-oriented, fast-paced environment, with the ability to function semi autonomously with minimal supervision;
- Ability to plan, make decisions and prioritize appropriately with company goals and directives in mind;
Manufacturing environment with workspace is located in a high bay warehouse. May be exposed to moderate temperature changes. Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. (Manufacturing Environment). Must be able to wear required Personal Protective equipment (PPE) for extended periods of time. Overtime may be required to meet project deadlines.
Transamerican Auto Parts is an equal opportunity employer, and is proud of our diverse employee population. Employment offers include a requirement for successful completion of a background investigation, and pre-employment drug screening. We use E-Verify to determine employment eligibility for all new employees. E-Verify is a joint effort among employers, the U.S. Social Security Administration (“SSA”) and U.S. Department of Homeland Security (“DHS”).
About Pro Comp Suspension:
APPLY for this opportunity by visiting our careers site: http://transamericanautoparts.com/job
Tell us your salary history and current salary requirements
NOTE: Resumes received without a salary history may not be considered
TransAmerican Auto Parts (TAP Worldwide; Pro Comp Suspension and others) is the leader in the off-road automotive aftermarket. That means we have a thing for trucks, Jeeps, and anything else that can climb, crawl, jump, or race through the dirt. We operate in 24 states, and 5 Canadian provinces, with 77 retail stores, 6 U.S. distribution centers, and over 1600 of the best employees in our industry.
In addition to a great compensation plan, we offer a wide range of benefits, including: medical & dental insurance; vision plan; 401(k) Plan; paid holidays; paid vacation; paid sick time; employee purchase program; and many other perks.
When you work with us, you'll be challenged and rewarded!
To learn more about us, visit: www.procompusa.com
Posted 15 days ago