Manufacturing Robot Weld Operator Programmer
Manufacturing ABB/OTC Robot Programmer/Operator
Pro Comp Suspension is the leader in the automotive light truck/jeep aftermarket/off-road suspension systems. We are seeking a Dynamic ABB/OTC Robot Programmer/Operator to join our team!
We are seeking a Dynamic ABB/OTC Robot Programmer/Operator for our 1st, 2nd and 3rd shifts in ourManufacturing Department.
LOCAL Candidates only. Relocation will not be provided.
This position will be located at our location in Chula Vista, CA in the Greater San Diego area.
- Lays out, positions, aligns and secures parts and assemblies prior to assembly/tacking and or welding using prescribed fixtures and proper work procedures;
- Programs OTC robotics welder using teach pendant mode;
- Programs, re-programs and or re-teaches the robotic equipment as needed;
- Examines work pieces for defects and measures work pieces with straightedges or templates to ensure conformance with specifications;
- Monitors welding processes to avoid overheating of parts or warping, shrinking, distortion or expansion of material;
- Performs basic maintenance of machines as required and keeps supervisors informed of necessary maintenance or repairs;
- Determines required welding methods via established work procedures and applies proper welding techniques;
- Marks or tags material with proper job number and sign part;
- Chips or grinds off excess weld slag, or spatter, using hand scraper or portable grinders;
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations;
- Operates equipment safely;
- Must have previous experience running ABB/OTC;
- Ability to perform programming, testing and start-up to include MIG welding, weld parameters and troubleshooting;
- Ability to adjust and set robot to production specifications while efficiently and effectively operating multiple robot MIG weld cells;
Transamerican Auto Parts is an equal opportunity employer, and is proud of our diverse employee population. Employment offers include a requirement for successful completion of a background investigation, and pre-employment drug screening. We use E-Verify to determine employment eligibility for all new employees. E-Verify is a joint effort among employers, the U.S. Social Security Administration (“SSA”) and U.S. Department of Homeland Security (“DHS”).
APPLY for this opportunity by visiting our careers site: http://transamericanautoparts.com/job
Tell us your salary history and current salary requirements
NOTE: Resumes received without a salary history may not be considered
TransAmerican Auto Parts (TAP Worldwide; Pro Comp Suspension and others) is the leader in the off-road automotive aftermarket. That means we have a thing for trucks, Jeeps, and anything else that can climb, crawl, jump, or race through the dirt. We operate in 24 states, and 5 Canadian provinces, with 77 retail stores, 6 U.S. distribution centers, and over 1600 of the best employees in our industry.
In addition to a great compensation plan, we offer a wide range of benefits, including: medical & dental insurance; vision plan; 401(k) Plan; paid holidays; paid vacation; paid sick time; employee purchase program; and many other perks.
When you work with us, you'll be challenged and rewarded!
To learn more about us, visit: www.procompusa.com
All Jobs at Pro Comp Suspension
Posted 11 days ago
All Jobs at Transamerican Auto Parts
2 other people applied to this job.
Posted 5 days ago
Posted 23 hours ago