Benefits OfferedVision, Medical, Life, Dental, 401K
Quality Assurance Specialist
Pro Comp Suspension is the leader in the aftermarket on/off road suspension systems. We are seeking a Dynamic Quality Assurance Specialist to join our team!
The Quality Assurance Specialist will be responsible and accountable for ensuring product requirements are met by verifying product dimensions, performing visual inspections, and ensuring required testing is scheduled and/or completed before release. This may require interfacing with personnel in R&D and Manufacturing to ensure product acceptability and function. Data analysis and reporting may be requested as well as additional items based on the department workload.
This position will be located at our location in Chula Vista, CA in the Greater San Diego area.
Relocation will not be provided.
- Executes inspection & test protocols on product, including First Article and continued incoming inspections, as required;
- Ensures communications with appropriate functions on status;
- Performs testing, evaluation, and audit of new and existing product, identifying, analyzing and documenting deficiencies and disposition of product;
- Participates in resolution of quality issues including corrective actions, process issues, and discrepancies;
- Validates effectiveness of critical QA checkpoints for assembly and components;
- Performs internal auditing and documentation review/revision;
- Conducts training on quality methods, processes and procedures;
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or a related field is preferred;
- 5 years of previous related experience in QA testing methodology;
- Previous manufacturing environment is a must;
- Previous experience working in an a certified ISO9001 QMS is preferred;
- Automotive industry experience is preferred;
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Outlook);
- Knowledge and experience utilizing various machine measurement tools (gauges, calipers, etc.);
- Must have excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills;
- Detail oriented with good organizational skills and ability to multi-task;
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible and resourceful;
- Ability to handle and resolve conflicts and work under schedule/milestones pressures;
- Ability to work with various personalities in a professional and courteous manner;
- Must have the ability to stand for extended periods, bend to move and inspect product and be able to lift up to 75 lbs when needed;
Transamerican Auto Parts is an equal opportunity employer, and is proud of our diverse employee population. Employment offers include a requirement for successful completion of a background investigation, and pre-employment drug screening. We use E-Verify to determine employment eligibility for all new employees. E-Verify is a joint effort among employers, the U.S. Social Security Administration (“SSA”) and U.S. Department of Homeland Security (“DHS”).
About Pro Comp Suspension:
APPLY for this opportunity by visiting our careers site: http://transamericanautoparts.com/job
Tell us your salary history and current salary requirements
NOTE: Resumes received without a salary history may not be considered
TransAmerican Auto Parts (TAP Worldwide; Pro Comp Suspension and others) is the leader in the off-road automotive aftermarket. That means we have a thing for trucks, Jeeps, and anything else that can climb, crawl, jump, or race through the dirt. We operate in 24 states, and 5 Canadian provinces, with 77 retail stores, 6 U.S. distribution centers, and over 1600 of the best employees in our industry.
In addition to a great compensation plan, we offer a wide range of benefits, including: medical & dental insurance; vision plan; 401(k) Plan; paid holidays; paid vacation; paid sick time; employee purchase program; and many other perks.
When you work with us, you'll be challenged and rewarded!
To learn more about us, visit: www.procompusa.com
20+ other people applied to this job.
Posted 20 days ago