Benefits OfferedVision, Medical, Life, Dental, 401K
R&D Quality Assurance and Control Specialist
Pro Comp Suspension is the leader in the aftermarket on/off road suspension systems for Jeeps and Trucks. We are seeking a Dynamic Research and Development (R&D) Quality Assurance and Control Specialist to join our team!
The Research and Development (R&D) Quality Assurance and Control Specialist will work in our manufacturing R&D department. This individual will help receiving inspection, first article approvals, tool calibration, fixture PM scheduling, quality testing, tracking and analysis and resolution of field quality issues.
This position will be located at our location in Chula Vista, CA in the Greater San Diego, CA.
Relocation will not be provided.
- Performs receiving and in-process inspections and measurements;
- Documents inspections and measurement results;
- Performs final inspection for the completed product;
- Creates and applies accept/reject labels to inspected product;
- Maintains inspections records and logs;
- Assists with the quarantine of nonconforming product;
- Maintains the calibration status of measurement equipment;
- Assists machine operators with in process inspections;
- Performs and or checks the status of the preventative maintenance records and logs;
- Communicates inspection status to appropriate personnel;
- Minimum of 2 – 5 years’ experience in a Quality role with inspection and in process Quality Controls (QC) is required;
- ASQ CQI Certified Quality Inspector or equivalent certification is preferred;
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or a related technical field is preferred;
- ISO 9001 certification experience in preferred;
- Truck and Off-road experience is preferred;
- Experience with Statistical Process Control (SPC), GMP problem solving, calibration and PM Coordination is required;
- Experience with measurement equipment such as basic hands tools micrometers, calipers, height gages, gage pins, dial indicators is required;
- Experience with FARO/CMM is required;
- Must possess the ability to multi-task;
- Must possess intermediate to advanced math skills, including at least a general knowledge of SPC;
- Must have the ability to read and understand complex blueprints;
- Must have the ability to stand for extended periods, bend to move and inspect product and be able to lift up to 50 lbs when needed;
Relocation will not be provided.
Transamerican Auto Parts is an equal opportunity employer, and is proud of our diverse employee population. Employment offers include a requirement for successful completion of a background investigation, and pre-employment drug screening. We use E-Verify to determine employment eligibility for all new employees. E-Verify is a joint effort among employers, the U.S. Social Security Administration (“SSA”) and U.S. Department of Homeland Security (“DHS”).
About Pro Comp Suspension:
APPLY for this opportunity by visiting our careers site: http://transamericanautoparts.com/job
Tell us your salary history and current salary requirements
NOTE: Resumes received without a salary history may not be considered
TransAmerican Auto Parts (TAP Worldwide; Pro Comp Suspension and others) is the leader in the off-road automotive aftermarket. That means we have a thing for trucks, Jeeps, and anything else that can climb, crawl, jump, or race through the dirt. We operate in 24 states, and 5 Canadian provinces, with 77 retail stores, 6 U.S. distribution centers, and over 1600 of the best employees in our industry.
In addition to a great compensation plan, we offer a wide range of benefits, including: medical & dental insurance; vision plan; 401(k) Plan; paid holidays; paid vacation; paid sick time; employee purchase program; and many other perks.
When you work with us, you'll be challenged and rewarded!
To learn more about us, visit: www.procompusa.com
20+ other people applied to this job.
Posted 14 hours ago