Benefits OfferedVision, Medical, Life, Dental, 401K
Pro Comp Suspension Systems is the leader in light truck aftermarket suspension system manufacturing and wholesale distribution. We are seeking a motivated hands-on Staff Accountant who will be responsible for a variety of accounting functions, including month-end close, posting journal entries, and the preparation of schedules for internal financials and for external audits. This position reports directly to the Controller.
This position will be located at our location in Chula Vista, CA in the Greater San Diego area.
- Posts journal entries and prepares general ledger reconciliations;
- Prepares for month-end closing;
- Assists with Accounts Payable as needed;
- Generates reports and provide detailed analysis;
- Reconciliation of inter-company balances;
- Monthly bank reconciliations (including deposits);
- Performs analysis of balance sheet & income statement accounts and business operations, including trends, costs, revenues and expenses, and analysis of budget variances;
- Runs Ad hoc reports, special projects and other duties as assigned;
- Bachelors degree in accounting, and 2 years experience in general ledger accounting, or equivalent education and work experience, a manufacturing background preferred;
- Strong understanding of general ledger and month-end closing process;
- Accounting software experience, ERP preferred;
- Strong PC skills, proficient with MS Excel, including pivot tables, lookups, etc;
- Must have strong attention to detail;
- Must have good problem solving skills, ability to multi-task and prioritize;
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Applicant should be a team player and able to work with a variety of personalities;
No relocation is offered with this position.
To learn more about us, visit: http://www.procompusa.com/
Transamerican Auto Parts is an equal opportunity employer, and is proud of our diverse employee population. Employment offers include a requirement for successful completion of a background investigation, and pre-employment drug screening. We use E-Verify to determine employment eligibility for all new employees. E-Verify is a joint effort among employers, the U.S. Social Security Administration (“SSA”) and U.S. Department of Homeland Security (“DHS”).
About Pro Comp Suspension:
APPLY for this opportunity by visiting our careers site: http://transamericanautoparts.com/job
Tell us your salary history and current salary requirements
NOTE: Resumes received without a salary history may not be considered
TransAmerican Auto Parts (TAP Worldwide; Pro Comp Suspension and others) is the leader in the off-road automotive aftermarket. That means we have a thing for trucks, Jeeps, and anything else that can climb, crawl, jump, or race through the dirt. We operate in 24 states, and 5 Canadian provinces, with 77 retail stores, 6 U.S. distribution centers, and over 1600 of the best employees in our industry.
In addition to a great compensation plan, we offer a wide range of benefits, including: medical & dental insurance; vision plan; 401(k) Plan; paid holidays; paid vacation; paid sick time; employee purchase program; and many other perks.
When you work with us, you'll be challenged and rewarded!
To learn more about us, visit: www.procompusa.com
99+ other people applied to this job.
Posted 6 days ago