Aftermarket Automotive Brand Manager - Procomp/LRG Wheels
Benefits OfferedMedical, 401K, Vision, Life, Dental
Wheels Brand Manager
Transamerican Manufacturing Group (TMG) encompasses all the industry leading brands for the manufacturing of Aftermarket Automotive Parts. TMG is comprised of a variety of brands all specializing in the off-road aftermarket industry, including; Pro Comp, Smittybilt, G2 Axle & Gear, Rubicon Express, LRG Rims, Trail Master and Poison Spyder.
We are seeking a Dynamic Wheels Brand Manager to join our team! The Wheels Brand Manager will be responsible for the overall performance of TMG’s Wheel Brands. This person will be responsible for the development and execution of sales, marketing and communications strategies as well as helping with all marketing and brand communication efforts, new product development and launch efforts, Inventory and SKU management.
This position will be located at our Corporate Office in Compton, CA in the Greater Los Angeles area.
- Reviews with the Category Manager the Wheel brand strategy in the market place;
- Ensures vision is aligned with management – Focusing on key strengths;
- Reviews and resets current product offering based on competitive market study and brand strategy which included product direction and clean up;
- Oversees Wheel brand management to drive strategy and hit short and long term goals;
- Develops work plan to address short, mid and long term goals with key milestones dates;
- Reviews and resets sales and marketing plan by Wheels brand to support new strategy;
- Defines requirements to be successful within TAP sales channels. Ensuring strategies meet channel needs;
- Oversees the development of new training and supporting material for each customer & sales channel segment to ensure sale and marketing plans are achieved;
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or in a related field is desired;
- Strong knowledge of Automotive Aftermarket Off-Road / Performance Business is required;
- Ability to work independently and additionally with other team members;
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills;
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills;
- Proficient with MS Office applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint;
- Ability to travel, including overnights and weekend events;
- High attention to detail and strong follow-through;
- Able to manage multiple, complex priorities within demanding timeframes;
- Positive mental attitude, team orientation and results driven;
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively;
Transamerican Auto Parts is an equal opportunity employer, and is proud of our diverse employee population. Employment offers include a requirement for successful completion of a background investigation, and pre-employment drug screening. We use E-Verify to determine employment eligibility for all new employees. E-Verify is a joint effort among employers, the U.S. Social Security Administration (“SSA”) and U.S. Department of Homeland Security (“DHS”).
About Transamerican Manufacturing Group (TMG):
APPLY and complete the application for this opportunity at http://transamericanautoparts.com/jobs
Please provide salary history and current salary expectations
Note: resumes received without salary history may not be considered
TransAmerican Auto Parts (TAP Worldwide TMG and others) is the leader in the off-road automotive aftermarket. That means we have a thing for trucks, Jeeps, and anything else that can climb, crawl, jump, or race through the dirt. We operate in 24 states, and 5 Canadian provinces, with 77 retail stores, 6 U.S. distribution centers, and over 1600 of the best employees in our industry.
In addition to a great compensation plan, we offer a wide range of benefits, including: medical & dental insurance; vision plan; 401(k) Plan; paid holidays; paid vacation; paid sick time; employee purchase program; and many other perks.
When you work with us, you'll be challenged and rewarded!
To learn more about us, visit: http://transamericanautoparts.com/ & http://www.tmgtoolbox.com/
20+ other people applied to this job.
Posted 3 days ago