Automotive Aftermarket Video Content Specialist
Benefits OfferedVision, Medical, Life, Dental, 401K
Video Content Specialist
Transamerican Manufacturing Group (TMG) encompasses all the industry leading brands for the manufacturing of Aftermarket Automotive Parts. TMG is comprised of a variety of brands all specializing in the off-road aftermarket industry, including; Pro Comp, Smittybilt, G2 Axle & Gear, Rubicon Express, LRG Rims, Trail Master and Poison Spyder.
We are seeking a Creative Video Content Specialist to join our team! The Video Content Specialist will be responsible for providing the TMG marketing team with the assets necessary to achieve success, internally and externally. The primary focus of this employee will be to film short videos for new product announcements, YouTube, social media and internal communications. The secondary focus will be to assist with photo asset creation and general creative such as graphics, website, and social media.
This position will be located at our Corporate Office in Compton, CA in the Greater Los Angeles area.
- Shoots and edits videos for the marketing department;
- Shoots and edits photos for the marketing department;
- Partners with the Marketing Director and Social Media Manager to execute on campaigns and deliver appropriate required assets in a timely manner;
- Partners with the brand managers to ensure proper representation of brands in all created assets;
- Partners closely with the creative team to assist with upcoming projects an deadlines;
- Travels to events to film on-site activation and athlete integration;
- Provides weekly status updates sent to Marketing Director;
- Participates in Marketing meetings as a vital member of the team;
- A Bachelor’s degree is desired;
- Must have at least 3-5 years of experience in filming and editing videos;
- Must have at least have 1-3 years of experience with photography elements;
- Must be an expert with DSLR and photo/video equipment;
- Must be very familiar with Final Cut Pro or Adobe Premiere;
- Must be ok with travel (15%) to occasional events and shoots;
- Must work in the office in Compton, CA 5 days a week unless traveling;
- Proficient with MS Office applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint;
- Digital marketing knowledge is preferred;
- Interest in the off-road and automotive aftermarket industry is preferred;
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills;
- Must work well under pressure – we have deadlines daily;
- Positive mental attitude, team orientation and results driven;
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively;
- Strong peer relationship skills;
- High attention to detail and strong follow-through;
- Must be able to sit/stand for 8 hours at a time;
- Should be looking for a long-term role – this is not a 6-month stint;
Transamerican Auto Parts is an equal opportunity employer, and is proud of our diverse employee population. Employment offers include a requirement for successful completion of a background investigation, and pre-employment drug screening. We use E-Verify to determine employment eligibility for all new employees. E-Verify is a joint effort among employers, the U.S. Social Security Administration (“SSA”) and U.S. Department of Homeland Security (“DHS”).
About Transamerican Manufacturing Group (TMG):
APPLY and complete the application for this opportunity at http://transamericanautoparts.com/jobs
Please provide salary history and current salary expectations
Note: resumes received without salary history may not be considered
TransAmerican Auto Parts (TAP Worldwide TMG and others) is the leader in the off-road automotive aftermarket. That means we have a thing for trucks, Jeeps, and anything else that can climb, crawl, jump, or race through the dirt. We operate in 24 states, and 5 Canadian provinces, with 77 retail stores, 6 U.S. distribution centers, and over 1600 of the best employees in our industry.
In addition to a great compensation plan, we offer a wide range of benefits, including: medical & dental insurance; vision plan; 401(k) Plan; paid holidays; paid vacation; paid sick time; employee purchase program; and many other perks.
When you work with us, you'll be challenged and rewarded!
To learn more about us, visit: http://transamericanautoparts.com/ & http://www.tmgtoolbox.com/
20+ other people applied to this job.
Posted 12 days ago