Automotive Customer Service & Tech Supervisor
Transamerican Manufacturing Group (TMG) encompasses all the industry leading brands for the manufacturing of Aftermarket Automotive Parts. TMG is comprised of a variety of brands all specializing in the off-road aftermarket industry, including; Pro Comp, Smittybilt, G2 Axle & Gear, Rubicon Express, LRG Rims, Trail Master and Poison Spyder.
We are seeking a Dynamic Automotive Customer Service/Tech Supervisor to join our team! The Automotive Customer Service Tech Supervisor will be responsible for training and motivating and guiding a team of Customer Service Tech Representatives to increase productivity in our call center!
This position will be located at our Corporate Office in Compton, CA in the Greater Los Angeles area.
- Collects and analyzes metrics and runs reports;
- Trains and motivates call center representatives by leading by example;
- Supports staff and clients by handing escalated calls/situations;
- Creates and maintains a process driven work environment;
- Helps to monitor all Customer Service Reps for coaching opportunities and process improvements;
- Services “premium house accounts” on order entry and product knowledge;
- Answers customers questions promptly with honesty and accuracy;
- Leads day to day operations and coordinates with customer service manager;
- Manages all staffs emails and confirms they are to par;
- Must have 1 year of Call Center Management experience; Automotive call center experience is highly preferred;
- Strong background in automotive industry is highly preferred;
- Off-road automotive experience and automotive knowledge in parts and accessories is preferred;
- Must have excellent computer skills, phone etiquette and problem solving skills;
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field is preferred;
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Outlook);
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills;
- Strong attention to detail and good problem solving skills;
Transamerican Auto Parts is an equal opportunity employer, and is proud of our diverse employee population. Employment offers include a requirement for successful completion of a background investigation, and pre-employment drug screening. We use E-Verify to determine employment eligibility for all new employees. E-Verify is a joint effort among employers, the U.S. Social Security Administration (“SSA”) and U.S. Department of Homeland Security (“DHS”).