Automotive Customer Service/Call Center Agent
Benefits Offered401K, Medical, Vision, Dental, Life
Automotive Customer Service Agent
Transamerican Auto Parts is a multi-national, multi-channel distributor (retail, Wholesale, e-commerce and catalog) of aftermarket automotive parts as well as a manufacturer of several branded product lines. We are seeking a TALENTED Automotive Customer Service Agent to join our team!
The Automotive Customer Service Agent will work out of our call center.
This position will be located at our corporate office in Compton, California in the Greater Los Angeles area.
- Assists customers and clients via the telephone and email within a call center environment;
- Assists with warranty claims;
- Provides excellent customer service via the telephone and email channels within a call center environment;
- Provides purchase order status with vendors;
- Provides tracking and back order status;
- Provides knowledge regarding vendor warranty policies;
- Answers e-mails within 24 hours;
- Sets up freight claim damage reports;
- Provides invoicing and RMA set up;
- Conducts vendor interaction;
- Must have minimum of 2 years call center experience; Automotive call center experience is highly preferred;
- Strong background in the automotive industry is highly preferred;
- Off-road automotive experience and automotive knowledge with parts, tires, wheels, drivetrain, manufacture warranties and accessories is highly preferred;
- Must have excellent computer skills, phone etiquette and problem solving skills;
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills;
Transamerican Auto Parts is an equal opportunity employer, and is proud of our diverse employee population. Employment offers include a requirement for successful completion of a background investigation, and pre-employment drug screening. We use E-Verify to determine employment eligibility for all new employees. E-Verify is a joint effort among employers, the U.S. Social Security Administration (“SSA”) and U.S. Department of Homeland Security (“DHS”).
About Transamerican Auto Parts:
APPLY and complete the application for this opportunity at http://transamericanautoparts.com/jobs
Please provide salary history and current salary expectations
Note: resumes received without salary history may not be considered
TransAmerican Auto Parts (TAP Worldwide) is the leader in the off-road automotive aftermarket. That means we have a thing for trucks, Jeeps, and anything else that can climb, crawl, jump, or race through the dirt. We operate in 24 states, and 5 Canadian provinces, with 79 retail stores, 6 U.S. distribution centers, and over 1800 of the best employees in our industry.
In addition to a great compensation plan, we offer a wide range of benefits, including: medical & dental insurance; vision plan; 401(k) Plan; paid holidays; paid vacation; paid sick time; employee purchase program; and many other perks.
When you work with us, you'll be challenged and rewarded!
To learn more about us, visit: http://transamericanautoparts.com/
20+ other people applied to this job.
Posted 29 days ago