Benefits OfferedVision, Medical, Life, Dental, 401K
Transamerican Manufacturing Group (TMG) encompasses all the industry leading brands for the manufacturing of Aftermarket Automotive Parts. TMG is comprised of a variety of brands all specializing in the off-road aftermarket industry, including; Pro Comp, Smittybilt, G2 Axle & Gear, Rubicon Express, LRG Rims, Trail Master and Poison Spyder.
We are seeking a Creative Graphic Designer to join our team! This Graphic Designer will need to have exceptional Photoshop skills and with an interest in the automotive/motorsports world.
The Transamerican Manufacturing Group (TMG) Marketing Department is responsible for the following:
- Advertisements - print and web;
- Catalogs and brochures;
- Packaging and POP Displays;
- Automotive image manipulation (Photo shopping);
- Presentations, renderings, large format displays;
- Front-end web design and html e-Blasts;
- Automobile wrap designs for professional races and trade shows;
This position will be located at our Corporate Office in Compton, CA in the Greater Los Angeles area.
- This position is primarily for an all-round print graphic designer with skills in photography, photo manipulation, branding and html;
- Must have strong communication skills to positively engage with brand managers;
- Attention to detail, organizational skills and disciplined work habits are key. Must have the ability to juggle multiple projects while hitting deadlines in an extremely fast-paced environment;
- Must be able to “own” a project from start to finish, making sure content is correct and work is consistent with established brand identity and industry best practices;
- Must enjoy being part of a team;
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or in a related field is required;
- Minimum 3-5 of design studio or in-house marketing/design department experience;
- Advanced-level Adobe InDesign skills, especially Tables, Master Pages and Styles;
- Advanced-level Adobe Photoshop and photo manipulation skills;
- Working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Dreamweaver;
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with high attention to details;
- Solid understanding of advertising, branding and marketing;
- Excellent grammatical skills and the ability to proofread own work;
- Experienced with web and print production;
- Experience or interest in automotive products/Motorsports a big plus;
- Microsoft Office proficiency (including Outlook; Word; Excel and PowerPoint);
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills;
Transamerican Auto Parts is an equal opportunity employer, and is proud of our diverse employee population. Employment offers include a requirement for successful completion of a background investigation, and pre-employment drug screening. We use E-Verify to determine employment eligibility for all new employees. E-Verify is a joint effort among employers, the U.S. Social Security Administration (“SSA”) and U.S. Department of Homeland Security (“DHS”).
About Transamerican Manufacturing Group (TMG):
APPLY and complete the application for this opportunity
Please provide salary history and current salary expectations
Note: resumes received without salary history may not be considered
TransAmerican Auto Parts (TAP Worldwide TMG and others) is the leader in the off-road automotive aftermarket. That means we have a thing for trucks, Jeeps, and anything else that can climb, crawl, jump, or race through the dirt. We operate in 24 states, and 5 Canadian provinces, with 77 retail stores, 6 U.S. distribution centers, and over 1600 of the best employees in our industry.
In addition to a great compensation plan, we offer a wide range of benefits, including: medical & dental insurance; vision plan; 401(k) Plan; paid holidays; paid vacation; paid sick time; employee purchase program; and many other perks.
When you work with us, you'll be challenged and rewarded!
To learn more about us, visit: http://transamericanautoparts.com/ & http://www.tmgtoolbox.com/
99+ other people viewed this job.