Benefits OfferedVision, Medical, Life, Dental, 401K
Internet Category Specialist
Transamerican Auto Parts is a multi-national, multi-channel distributor (retail, Wholesale, e-commerce and catalog) of aftermarket automotive parts as well as a manufacturer of several branded product lines. We are seeking a Dynamic Internet Category Specialist to join our team! The Internet Category Specialist will help grow our ever expanding E-commerce store fronts in the Internet Department for Aftermarket Automotive Parts and Accessories.
This position will be located at our corporate office in Compton, California in the Greater Los Angeles area.
- Manages an assortment of aftermarket automotive products displayed on the websites;
- Loads new products into the DB;
- Interacts with our merchandising department regarding what products to display;
- Creates selling environments based on customer behavior to increase conversion rate within categories;
- Creates landing pages based on company overall landing page strategy;
- Reviews analytics and makes recommendations to management regarding patterns and trends;
- Performs other duties, as assigned;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and web database skills a plus;
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills;
- Must have automotive product knowledge, Off-road and Jeep focus preferred but not required;
- Proficient with working with and analyzing large data sets;
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills;
- Creative thinking skills;
- Eagerness to learn;
- Exceptional ability to work well with others;
Transamerican Auto Parts is an equal opportunity employer, and is proud of our diverse employee population. Employment offers include a requirement for successful completion of a background investigation, and pre-employment drug screening. We use E-Verify to determine employment eligibility for all new employees. E-Verify is a joint effort among employers, the U.S. Social Security Administration (“SSA”) and U.S. Department of Homeland Security (“DHS”).
About Transamerican Auto Parts:
APPLY for this opportunity at http://transamericanautoparts.com/jobs
Please provide salary history and current salary expectations
Note: resumes received without salary history may not be considered
TransAmerican Auto Parts (TAP Worldwide; 4 Wheel Parts and others) is the leader in the off-road automotive aftermarket. That means we have a thing for trucks, Jeeps, and anything else that can climb, crawl, jump, or race through the dirt. We operate in 24 states, and 5 Canadian provinces, with 77 retail stores, 6 U.S. distribution centers, and over 1600 of the best employees in our industry.
In addition to a great compensation plan, we offer a wide range of benefits, including: medical & dental insurance; vision plan; 401(k) Plan; paid holidays; paid vacation; paid sick time; employee purchase program; and many other perks.
When you work with us, you'll be challenged and rewarded!
To learn more about us, visit: http://transamericanautoparts.com/
99+ other people viewed this job.
Posted 5 days ago