Benefits OfferedVision, Medical, Life, Dental, 401K
Transamerican Auto Parts is a multi-national, multi-channel distributor (retail, Wholesale, e-commerce and catalog) of aftermarket automotive parts as well as a manufacturer of several branded product lines. We are looking for an EXPERIENCED Recruiter to join our team!
The Retail Recruiter will be responsible for managing recruitment efforts for our retail business 4 Wheel Parts along with assisting with any additional recruitment needs. The Retail Recruiter will employ various talent acquisition strategies to increase the company’s talent base and diversity. The Retail Recruiter will be responsible for developing and maintaining professional relationships with recruiting sources to procure highly qualified applicants.
This opportunity will be located at our Corporate Office in Compton, CA in the Greater Los Angeles area.
- Provides recruitment support and training to field management teams and effectively source, screen and schedule interviews for the selection of individuals within various markets;
- Participates in various career fairs and community functions as a source to generate highly qualified applicants;
- Develops job announcements, advertisements and other documents to generate applicant pools;
- Develops a pool of candidates through direct sourcing for high volume open positions from a variety of sources across multiple regions;
- Conducts continual sourcing of candidates through personal networks, database, cold calls, and web searches;
- Researches, analyzes, prepares and presents recruiting trends, sources, etc;
- Build and maintain effective relationships with company management to ensure ability to influence, guide, and drive recruiting process;
- Stay abreast of automotive retail industry trends – be expert in recruiting function;
- Participates in recruiting budget recommendations;
- Maintains confidentiality of proprietary information;
- Ensures compliance with equal employment opportunity laws and company fair employment practice;
- Collaborates with Department and Store Management to design appropriate job descriptions and job postings;
- Develops and maintains all job postings on multiple platforms, including job boards; social media; Indeed, LinkedIn and other recruiting sources;
- Coordinates onboarding program for new hires;
- Maintains a database detailing all recruitment-related metrics and analytics;
- Leads recruitment efforts at each new retail store location, prior to store opening;
- Travel requirement: approximately 20%;
- Performs other duties, as assigned;
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination in education and experience is preferred;
- Must have knowledge of Federal EEO Laws and state fair employment laws;
- Must have at least 2 years of recruiting/talent acquisition experience;
- Must have experience with an Applicant Tracking Systems (ADP Workforce Now, Kenexa BrassRing, Taleo, etc);
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
- HRIS database experience; preferably ADP’s WorkForceNow is preferred;
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills;
- PHR/SPHR certification is preferred;
- Retail environment experience is preferred;
- Automotive Experience is preferred but not required;
- Must have Self-motivation and ability to handle multiple tasks;
- Proven ability to be an active, contributing HR team member;
- Up to 20% travel is required;
Transamerican Auto Parts is an equal opportunity employer, and is proud of our diverse employee population. Employment offers include a requirement for successful completion of a background investigation, and pre-employment drug screening. We use E-Verify to determine employment eligibility for all new employees. E-Verify is a joint effort among employers, the U.S. Social Security Administration (“SSA”) and U.S. Department of Homeland Security (“DHS”).
About Transamerican Auto Parts:
APPLY for this opportunity
Please provide salary history and current salary expectations
Note: resumes received without salary history may not be considered
TransAmerican Auto Parts (TAP Worldwide; 4 Wheel Parts and others) is the leader in the off-road automotive aftermarket. That means we have a thing for trucks, Jeeps, and anything else that can climb, crawl, jump, or race through the dirt. We operate in 24 states, and 5 Canadian provinces, with 77 retail stores, 6 U.S. distribution centers, and over 1600 of the best employees in our industry.
In addition to a great compensation plan, we offer a wide range of benefits, including: medical & dental insurance; vision plan; 401(k) Plan; paid holidays; paid vacation; paid sick time; employee purchase program; and many other perks.
When you work with us, you'll be challenged and rewarded!
To learn more about us, visit: http://transamericanautoparts.com/
Posted 20 days ago