Benefits OfferedVision, Medical, Life, Dental, 401K
Transamerican Auto Parts is a multi-national, multi-channel distributor (retail, Wholesale, e-commerce and catalog) of aftermarket automotive parts as well as a manufacturer of several branded product lines. Transamerican Auto Parts is a vertically integrated, multi-channel reseller that does business under the following B2C and B2B brands: 4 Wheel Parts, 4 Wheel Parts of Canada, 4 Wheel Drive Hardware, Transamerican Wholesale and the Transamerican Manufacturing Group.
We are looking for a Dynamic Benefits Manager to join our team!
The Benefits Manager will be responsible for managing all aspects of the benefits function including health, time-off and leave benefits and 401(k). The Benefits Manager will also be responsible for implementation and management of benefit programs that align with the company’s employment branding initiatives and contribute to attracting and retaining talent. The Benefits Manager will effectively promote and communicate benefits to team members while ensuring policy and statutory compliance within established budgets.
This opportunity will be located at our Corporate Office in Compton, CA in the Greater Los Angeles area.
- Evaluates, designs, implements and administers benefit programs;
- Evaluates benefits programs for competitiveness, cost effectiveness and compliance;
- Leads on-going evaluations of program offerings, market trends, program design, service delivery, coverage and alternatives;
- Monitors regulatory changes to ensure compliance (e.g. ACA, ERISA, HIPAA, FMLA, 5500’s, SPDs. Etc.) with all laws and regulations and propose plan changes as necessary;
- Manages the administration of the Company 401(k), deferred compensation and corporate relocation programs along with other ancillary plans;
- Manages vendor relationships, including negotiating contracts and services;
- Partners with consultant on program renewals;
- Manages day to day administration of all programs;
- Manages annual benefit fair and open enrollment;
- Responds to and resolve employee inquiries;
- Prepares employee communication materials and to promote employee understanding and engagement with programs;
- Oversees reconciliation of benefit plan billings to ensure alignment with experience;
- Assists department team members in the management and administration of rewards, compensation and recognition programs;
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources or in a related field, MBA is highly preferred;
- PHR/SPHR certification preferred;
- Five to eight years of progressive benefits experience
- Knowledge of HRIS and benefits systems, set-up and maintenance.
- Ability to analyze, understand and explain benefit costs.
- Working knowledge in ADP Workforce Now Version 7 or higher is preferred;
- Knowledge of ERISA, HIPAA, COBRA, FMLA, etc;
- Must have a strong understanding of HR processes and data, including eligibility and enrollment rules, and benefit procedures in order to ensure correct implementation;
- Ability to partner with others to ensure alignment of benefit programs and services with business and employee engagement goals.
- Ability to participate as a team-member as well as leader in a fast paced, team oriented environment;
- Possess the ability to work productively, efficiently & effectively with initiative and drive under a tight timeline and pressure while maintaining attention to detail and quality;
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook);
- Must have excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills;
- Identify / evaluate problem areas and implement effective solutions;
- Ability to deliver presentations and facilitate meetings effectively;
- Ability to work independently and with other team members;
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility and integrity;
- Retail environment experience is preferred;
- Automotive Experience is preferred but not required;
- Proven ability to be an active, contributing HR team member;
Transamerican Auto Parts is an equal opportunity employer, and is proud of our diverse employee population. Employment offers include a requirement for successful completion of a background investigation, and pre-employment drug screening. We use E-Verify to determine employment eligibility for all new employees. E-Verify is a joint effort among employers, the U.S. Social Security Administration (“SSA”) and U.S. Department of Homeland Security (“DHS”).
About Transamerican Auto Parts:
APPLY for this opportunity at http://transamericanautoparts.com/jobs
Please provide salary history and current salary expectations
Note: resumes received without salary history may not be considered
TransAmerican Auto Parts (TAP Worldwide; 4 Wheel Parts and others) is the leader in the off-road automotive aftermarket. That means we have a thing for trucks, Jeeps, and anything else that can climb, crawl, jump, or race through the dirt. We operate in 24 states, and 5 Canadian provinces, with 77 retail stores, 6 U.S. distribution centers, and over 1600 of the best employees in our industry.
In addition to a great compensation plan, we offer a wide range of benefits, including: medical & dental insurance; vision plan; 401(k) Plan; paid holidays; paid vacation; paid sick time; employee purchase program; and many other perks.
When you work with us, you'll be challenged and rewarded!
To learn more about us, visit: http://transamericanautoparts.com/
20+ other people applied to this job.
Posted 18 days ago