Digital Customer Acquisition Marketing Manager
Benefits OfferedVision, Medical, Life, Dental, 401K
Digital Customer Acquisition Marketing Manager
Transamerican Auto Parts is a multi-national, multi-channel distributor (retail, Wholesale, e-commerce and catalog) of aftermarket automotive parts as well as a manufacturer of several branded product lines. We are seeking a dynamic Ecommerce Marketing Manager to join our team.
The Digital Customer Acquisition Marketing Manager will be responsible for leading all online Customer Acquisition through PPC, SEO and Affiliate teams in our Ecommerce department.
This position will be located at our corporate office in Compton, California in the Greater Los Angeles area.
- Creates and maintains strong internal and external executive relationships;
- Leads efficient and aggressive Customer Acquisition through PPC, SEO and Affiliate networks (among others);
- Leads acquisition channel specific sales forecasting & budgeting process;
- Tracks acquisition channel specific performance to budget and leads team in meeting or exceeding operating plan metrics;
- Efficiently and effectively manages all online marketing spend; reports on financial performance daily, weekly, and monthly;
- Proactively identifies traffic trends and identifies opportunities to maximize traffic growth;
- Continually stays abreast of emerging trends, technology, and/or opportunities for new traffic sources or improvements to existing traffic sources;
- Defines, develops, negotiates, and closes deals with external vendors;
- Manages the day¬ to¬day responsibilities of sales and traffic activities;
- Communicates and collaborates with a broad range of constituents (Product, Engineering, Marketing, Sales, Legal and top external executives);
- Manages all external vendor relationships impacting customer acquisition;
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field;
- Must have at least 6 years in an ecommerce related role;
- Must have deep business knowledge of ecommerce/internet industries;
- Must have Customer Acquisition experience via PPC, SEO and Affiliate networks;
- Must be familiar with the sales forecasting process;
- Must have strong negotiating skills; experience crafting deals and developing business relationships;
- Must have the ability to manage complex projects and multi¬task with excellent organization skills;
- Experience managing large volume paid search accounts across Google, Bing and Yahoo is required;
- Must have extensive experience working with Google Shopping/PLAs in an online retail environment;
- Must have in-depth experience with implementing SEO strategies;
- Demonstrate critical thinking to take appropriate risk and make sound and timely decisions;
- Exceptional quantitative and web analytics skills; an in-depth understanding of key metrics;
- Experience in identifying patterns, insights and optimization opportunities based on data and translate into actionable and meaningful projects;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
- Landing Page optimization;
- Ability to manage projects and tight deadlines;
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills;
- Experience with usability testing is preferred;
- Experience in the automotive aftermarket industry is a plus;
- Google certification a plus, but not required;
- Knowledge of how Organic and Paid keyword strategies work together is required;
Transamerican Auto Parts is an equal opportunity employer, and is proud of our diverse employee population. Employment offers include a requirement for successful completion of a background investigation, and pre-employment drug screening. We use E-Verify to determine employment eligibility for all new employees. E-Verify is a joint effort among employers, the U.S. Social Security Administration (“SSA”) and U.S. Department of Homeland Security (“DHS”).
About Transamerican Auto Parts:
APPLY for this opportunity at http://transamericanautoparts.com/jobs
Please provide salary history and current salary expectations
Note: resumes received without salary history may not be considered
TransAmerican Auto Parts (TAP Worldwide; 4 Wheel Parts and others) is the leader in the off-road automotive aftermarket. That means we have a thing for trucks, Jeeps, and anything else that can climb, crawl, jump, or race through the dirt. We operate in 24 states, and 5 Canadian provinces, with 77 retail stores, 6 U.S. distribution centers, and over 1600 of the best employees in our industry.
In addition to a great compensation plan, we offer a wide range of benefits, including: medical & dental insurance; vision plan; 401(k) Plan; paid holidays; paid vacation; paid sick time; employee purchase program; and many other perks.
When you work with us, you'll be challenged and rewarded!
To learn more about us, visit: http://transamericanautoparts.com/
Posted 9 hours ago