Benefits OfferedDental, 401K, Vision, Medical, Life
Digital Marketing Coordinator
Transamerican Auto Parts is a multi-national, multi-channel distributor (retail, Wholesale, e-commerce and catalog) of aftermarket automotive parts as well as a manufacturer of several branded product lines. We are seeking a Dynamic Digital Marketing Coordinator to join our team!
The Digital Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating and implementing various marketing projects for 4 Wheel Parts and the greater TAP portfolio of ecommerce and content sites.
This position will be located at our corporate office in Compton, California in the Greater Los Angeles area.
- Coordinates and implements various marketing projects;
- Coordinates promotion set-up & testing;
- Coordinates promotion workflow coordination, communication, project coordination and intra/inter team communications;
- Performs other duties as required;
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or in a related field is desired;
- Must have 1 - 2 years of Marketing or related experience;
- Must be familiar with standard concepts, practices and procedures within digital marketing;
- Must be able to work Flexible hours with the ability to work overtime and/or weekends as needed;
- Must adapt to fast-paced, ever changing environment;
- Must be able to take lead on critical projects;
- Familiarity with the automotive aftermarket industry is preferred;
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills;
- Microsoft Office proficiency (including Outlook; Word; Excel and PowerPoint);
- Ability to manage projects and accomplish goals;
- Ability to perform well under general supervision and specific timelines;
Transamerican Auto Parts is an equal opportunity employer, and is proud of our diverse employee population. Employment offers include a requirement for successful completion of a background investigation, and pre-employment drug screening. We use E-Verify to determine employment eligibility for all new employees. E-Verify is a joint effort among employers, the U.S. Social Security Administration (“SSA”) and U.S. Department of Homeland Security (“DHS”).
About Transamerican Auto Parts:
APPLY for this opportunity at http://transamericanautoparts.com/jobs
Please provide salary history and current salary expectations
Note: resumes received without salary history may not be considered
TransAmerican Auto Parts (TAP Worldwide; 4 Wheel Parts and others) is the leader in the off-road automotive aftermarket. That means we have a thing for trucks, Jeeps, and anything else that can climb, crawl, jump, or race through the dirt. We operate in 24 states, and 5 Canadian provinces, with 77 retail stores, 6 U.S. distribution centers, and over 1600 of the best employees in our industry.
In addition to a great compensation plan, we offer a wide range of benefits, including: medical & dental insurance; vision plan; 401(k) Plan; paid holidays; paid vacation; paid sick time; employee purchase program; and many other perks.
When you work with us, you'll be challenged and rewarded!
To learn more about us, visit: http://transamericanautoparts.com/