Compensation$150,000 to $180,000 Annually
Benefits OfferedVision, Medical, Life, Dental, 401K
Director of Wholesale
Transamerican Wholesale is the leading distributor in the light truck, for wheel drive, SUV and Jeep Aftermarket. We are seeking a Dynamic Director of Wholesale to join our team! The Director of Wholesale will be responsible for leading and being the driving force behind our Wholesale division.
The Director of Wholesale will report to the National Sales Director.
This opportunity will be located at our Corporate Office in Compton, CA in the Greater Los Angeles area.
- Provides Overall Direction and Vision leading toward attainable goals;
- Helps to determine budgets and perform to the budgets;
- Facilitates communication between the divisions of Transamerican Auto Parts (TAP) while representation Transamerican Wholesales view point;
- Manages, Selects and assigns staff to position appropriate to their talents to exceed company goals;
- Seeks out new markets and opportunities;
- Drives effective strategies and tactics to increase and expand the current revenue base within each sales office;
- Reviews and analyzes sales performance against programs and plans to determine effectiveness, and makes changes as necessary to exceed business objectives;
- Develops and manages sales metrics;
- Prepares and presents weekly/monthly and quarterly sales reports, showing current sales activity, potential sales and areas of proposed customer base expansion;
- Key contributor in the planning and development of sales and Marketing Programs;
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing, Business Administration, or equivalent education;
- Must have 10 plus years of sales management experience;
- Call Center Experience is a plus.
- Managed 82 plus team members w/in a Sales organization of which 12 are direct report;
- Must be a humble intelligent leader with the ability work within all levels of the organization;
- Ability to oversee the sales organization with passion and purpose, while maintaining a balance of “in the weeds” and forward thinking, strategic leadership;
- Demonstrated focus on customer service and team building;
- Must be a self-starter, self-motivated; possess outstanding business acumen and self-discipline;
- Proficient communicator with outstanding time-management skills and natural ability to prioritize for self and team;
- Strong sense of urgency, focus and ability to hold team accountable for to meet and exceed objectives;
- Practical problem solver, analytical and timely;
- Creates an environment where employees are excited, engaged, and capable of delivering exceptional performance;
- Proficiency in use of MS Word, Excel, Outlook and CRMs
- Automotive Industry Related is desired but not required;
- Experience with developing and managing sales compensation programs;
- Experience in Selling B to B to multiple channels, jobber, installer, including big box retailers, and wholesale distributors;
- Experience in Selling B to C to e-commerce customers;
- Segmenting customers and structuring the sales force, likely with different sales groups assigned to specific segments of customer channels.
- Experience with Designing customer pricing protocols to be disciplined while maximizing total profitability.
- Experience with Recruiting and building a sales organization;
- Up to 20% travel is required;
Transamerican Auto Parts is an equal opportunity employer, and is proud of our diverse employee population. Employment offers include a requirement for successful completion of a background investigation, and pre-employment drug screening. We use E-Verify to determine employment eligibility for all new employees. E-Verify is a joint effort among employers, the U.S. Social Security Administration (“SSA”) and U.S. Department of Homeland Security (“DHS”).
About Transamerican Wholesale:
Apply at our career site: http://transamericanautoparts.com/jobs and also view all of our other amazing opportunities.
Tell us your salary history and current salary requirements
(NOTE: Resumes received without a salary history may not be considered).
TransAmerican Auto Parts (TAP Worldwide; aka 4 Wheel Parts and others) is the leader in the off-road automotive aftermarket. That means we have a thing for trucks, Jeeps, and anything else that can climb, crawl, jump, or race through the dirt. We operate in 24 states, and 5 Canadian provinces, with 77 retail stores, 6 U.S. distribution centers, and over 1600 of the best employees in our industry.
In addition to a competitive compensation plan (Base + Commission), we offer a wide range of benefits, including: medical, dental, vision & life insurance; 401(k) Plan; paid holidays; paid vacation; paid sick time; employee purchase program; and many other perks.
When you work with us, you'll be challenged and rewarded!
To learn more about us, visit: transamericanautoparts.com and http://www.transamericanwholesale.com/
99+ other people viewed this job.
Posted 15 days ago