Transamerican Auto Parts is a multi-national, multi-channel distributor (retail, Wholesale, e-commerce and catalog) of aftermarket automotive parts as well as a manufacturer of several branded product lines. We are seeking a Dynamic Ecommerce Marketplace Specialist to join our team.
The Ecommerce Marketplace Specialist will help grow our ever expanding eBay and Amazon store fronts in our Ecommerce department.
This position will be located at our corporate office in Compton, California in the Greater Los Angeles area.
- Manages eBay and Amazon product assortments;
- Answers customer questions;
- Interacts with Customer Service on behalf of our eBay customers;
- Reviews analytics and provides recommendations to management regarding patterns and trends;
- Implements Search Engine Optimization (SEO) best practices for onsite content and product detail pages;
- Key member of navigational hierarchy/shopping experience restructuring;
- Performs other duties, as assigned;
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred;
- Must have automotive product knowledge, Off-road and Jeep focus preferred but not required;
- Experience in the automotive aftermarket industry is a plus;
- Must have deep business knowledge of ecommerce/Internet industries or online marketplace;
- Must have the ability to manage complex projects and multi¬task with excellent organization skills
- Demonstrate critical thinking to take appropriate risk and make sound and timely decisions
- Must be comfortable analyzing large data sets;
- Microsoft Office proficiency (including Outlook; Word; Excel and PowerPoint);
- Experience with web database skills is a plus;
- Ability to manage projects and tight deadlines;
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills;
- Creative thinking skills;
- Exceptional ability to work well with others;
Transamerican Auto Parts is an equal opportunity employer, and is proud of our diverse employee population. Employment offers include a requirement for successful completion of a background investigation, and pre-employment drug screening. We use E-Verify to determine employment eligibility for all new employees. E-Verify is a joint effort among employers, the U.S. Social Security Administration (“SSA”) and U.S. Department of Homeland Security (“DHS”).
APPLY and complete the application for this opportunity at http://transamericanautoparts.com/jobs
Please provide salary history and current salary expectations
Note: resumes received without salary history may not be considered
TransAmerican Auto Parts (TAP Worldwide) is the leader in the off-road automotive aftermarket. That means we have a thing for trucks, Jeeps, and anything else that can climb, crawl, jump, or race through the dirt. We operate in 24 states, and 5 Canadian provinces, with 79 retail stores, 6 U.S. distribution centers, and over 1800 of the best employees in our industry.
In addition to a great compensation plan, we offer a wide range of benefits, including: medical & dental insurance; vision plan; 401(k) Plan; paid holidays; paid vacation; paid sick time; employee purchase program; and many other perks.
When you work with us, you'll be challenged and rewarded!
To learn more about us, visit: http://transamericanautoparts.com/
All Jobs at Transamerican Auto Parts
Posted 4 days ago
5 other people applied to this job.
Posted 11 days ago