Benefits OfferedVision, Medical, Life, Dental, 401K
Information Technology Manager
Transamerican Auto Parts is a multi-national, multi-channel distributor (retail, Wholesale, e-commerce and catalog) of aftermarket automotive parts as well as a manufacturer of several branded product lines. Transamerican Auto Parts is a vertically integrated, multi-channel reseller that does business under the following B2C and B2B brands: 4 Wheel Parts, 4 Wheel Parts of Canada, 4 Wheel Drive Hardware, Transamerican Wholesale and the Transamerican Manufacturing Group.
We are looking for a Dynamic Information Technology (IT) Manager to join our team!
We are seeking a Dynamic Hands on IT Manager with the ability to do the task as well as oversee and ensure accuracy when the task is being delegated to other staff members in the IT Department.
This opportunity will be located at our Corporate Office in Compton, CA in the Greater Los Angeles area.
- Analyzes complex business needs presented by the user community and/or clients and recommends technical solutions;
- Ensures the consistency and maintainability of existing applications by creating, maintaining, and enforcing standards/procedures for implementing technical solutions;
- Directs operations in executing production tasks according to a documented schedule that meets or exceeds customer expectations;
- Reviews all designs, code and unit test plans where applicable;
- Participates on all hardware and software evaluations and maintains vendor contracts;
- Represents the IT function at customer review meeting when appropriate;
- Directs education programs for IT staff;
- Perform liaison duties between users, operations, and programming personnel in the areas of systems design, modifications or trouble shooting;
- Performs salary administration and conducts interviews and makes recommendations for new hires, consultants and/or replacement personnel;
- Maintains a stable systems environment that supports revenue growth;
- Designs and delivers solutions that meet business needs;
- Advances the strategic objectives defined by the organization and approved by the board;
- Identifies opportunities to improve profit margins, cash flow and EBITDA and challenge the organization to improve performance;
- Assists in release/upgrade process for all software applications including ERP software;
- Assists in selection and implementation of new software packages as approved;
- Monitors KPI's for uptime, surveys, system status and notifications;
- Provides the direction and guidance that will strengthen the IT Department;
- Responsible for Disaster Recovery (DR) capabilities for key systems;
- Creates procedures and policies to ensure security and audit compliance in IT and throughout the organization;
- Enforces standards for security and audit compliance;
- Directs security, systems and network administrators tasks related to security and compliance
- Helps maintain a secure network and server environment by not sharing passwords or access to data or systems for which the user is not authorized;
- Educates and Enforces password complexity and change requirements;
- Hands on widows system administration 5+ Years;
- Hands on HPUX System administration 1+ Years;
- Hands on SAN management 5+ Years;
- VMWare 3+ years;
- Network hardware (Routers, switches, firewalls, load balances) 3+ years;
- Programming/scripting languages 3+ years;
- Prior management experience (10+ Staff);
- B.S in completer science;
- 10+ Years IT experience;
- Must have the ability to influence management at all levels, as well as a demonstrated ability to work effectively within a team and be assertive in driving successful inventory management strategies;
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook);
- Must have excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills;
- Ability to quickly evaluate incoming work and manage priorities in time critical situations;
- Must be able to deliver results through their team;
Transamerican Auto Parts is an equal opportunity employer, and is proud of our diverse employee population. Employment offers include a requirement for successful completion of a background investigation, and pre-employment drug screening. We use E-Verify to determine employment eligibility for all new employees. E-Verify is a joint effort among employers, the U.S. Social Security Administration (“SSA”) and U.S. Department of Homeland Security (“DHS”).
About Transamerican Auto Parts:
APPLY for this opportunity
Please provide salary history and current salary expectations
Note: resumes received without salary history may not be considered
TransAmerican Auto Parts (TAP Worldwide; 4 Wheel Parts and others) is the leader in the off-road automotive aftermarket. That means we have a thing for trucks, Jeeps, and anything else that can climb, crawl, jump, or race through the dirt. We operate in 24 states, and 5 Canadian provinces, with 77 retail stores, 6 U.S. distribution centers, and over 1600 of the best employees in our industry.
In addition to a great compensation plan, we offer a wide range of benefits, including: medical & dental insurance; vision plan; 401(k) Plan; paid holidays; paid vacation; paid sick time; employee purchase program; and many other perks.
When you work with us, you'll be challenged and rewarded!
To learn more about us, visit: http://transamericanautoparts.com/
Posted 29 days ago