Transamerican Auto Parts is a multi-national, multi-channel distributor (retail, Wholesale, e-commerce and catalog) of aftermarket automotive parts as well as a manufacturer of several branded product lines. We are seeking a Talented Web Designer to join our team!
The Web Designer will take a lead role in developing the look and feel of the online and email presence for 4 Wheel Parts & 4 Wheel Drive Hardware and the greater TAP portfolio of ecommerce and content sites. The Web Designer will also contribute a strong sense of graphic design, layout, color, and styleInh, with a focus on multi-device usability. The Web Designer will partner with other marketing specialist, product experts, web designers and developers and managers to produce, update and maintain creative assets on several web properties through the TAP portfolio.
If you are an enthusiastic, innovative and detail-oriented individual with expertise in all facets of web and digital creative, then we are looking for you.
This position will be located at our corporate office in Compton, California in the Greater Los Angeles area.
- Day to day creation and updates of digital assets to include emails and site images;
- Follows and promotes design guidelines, best practices, and standards;
- Creates wireframes, designs pages, site maps, and process flows;
- Ensures all elements, templates, and finished solutions work with modern browsers and screen settings;
- Bachelor’s degree is a plus;
- Must have Advanced Adobe Creative Suite experience;
- Must have strong HTML and CSS skills;
- Mobile responsive design experience is a big plus;
- Strong attention to detail and visual design sense;
- ATG Web Commerce and XM experience is a plus, but not required;
- Familiarity with the automotive aftermarket industry is preferred;
- Prior digital marketing experience in an Omni channel environment
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills;
- Microsoft Office proficiency (including Outlook; Word; Excel and PowerPoint);
- Ability to manage projects and tight deadlines;
- Exceptional time management skills and attention to detail
Transamerican Auto Parts is an equal opportunity employer, and is proud of our diverse employee population. Employment offers include a requirement for successful completion of a background investigation, and pre-employment drug screening. We use E-Verify to determine employment eligibility for all new employees. E-Verify is a joint effort among employers, the U.S. Social Security Administration (“SSA”) and U.S. Department of Homeland Security (“DHS”).
APPLY and complete the application for this opportunity at http://transamericanautoparts.com/jobs
Please provide salary history and current salary expectations
Note: resumes received without salary history may not be considered
TransAmerican Auto Parts (TAP Worldwide) is the leader in the off-road automotive aftermarket. That means we have a thing for trucks, Jeeps, and anything else that can climb, crawl, jump, or race through the dirt. We operate in 24 states, and 5 Canadian provinces, with 79 retail stores, 6 U.S. distribution centers, and over 1800 of the best employees in our industry.
In addition to a great compensation plan, we offer a wide range of benefits, including: medical & dental insurance; vision plan; 401(k) Plan; paid holidays; paid vacation; paid sick time; employee purchase program; and many other perks.
When you work with us, you'll be challenged and rewarded!
To learn more about us, visit: http://transamericanautoparts.com/
All Jobs at Transamerican Auto Parts
20+ other people applied to this job.
Posted 6 days ago
4 other people applied to this job.
Posted 23 hours ago