Benefits OfferedDental, 401K, Vision, Medical, Life
Transamerican Auto Parts is a multi-national, multi-channel distributor (retail, Wholesale, e-commerce and catalog) of aftermarket automotive parts as well as a manufacturer of several branded product lines. We are seeking a Dynamic Marketing Analyst to join our team!
The Marketing Analyst will be a key member of our Marketing team in a highly customer-centric, data-driven business. The Marketing Analyst will create reporting that provides insights and information used to develop and measure marketing campaigns (direct mail, print advertising, catalogs, events, online). The Marketing Analyst will also collaborate with the IT department and other key stakeholders to develop process improvements for data management and collection.
This position will be located at our corporate office in Compton, California in the Greater Los Angeles area.
- Translates high-level business requirements for tracking and analyzing marketing programs into actionable work programs for the IT team;
- Audits database extracts to ensure the accuracy of data used for producing campaign files and for evaluating the effectiveness of campaigns;
- Recommends changes to data management processes and database architecture to improve the availability, reliability and effectiveness of data used in evaluating marketing programs;
- Developments of detailed campaign effectiveness reports analyzing results of completed marketing campaigns and events;
- Monitors customer acquisition and retention in response to executed campaign activities as well as overall company performance;
- Develops insights on various customer segments and behavior (i.e., customer profiles), and provide analytics that will help identify opportunities and improve campaign targeting;
- Partners with both the direct marketing and web teams management on test development and campaign set-up to ensure results will be meaningful and actionable;
- Assists in developing and researching customer and market trends to evaluate brand awareness and the company’s competitive positioning;
- Partners with finance and direct/web marketing teams on predictive models and reports that forecast revenue, expense and customer growth;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, or Psychology with significant quantitative course work is required; Master’s Degree is Preferred;
- Minimum of two or more years of professional experience in data analysis and reporting on consumer campaigns (direct mail/catalog, phone, web);
- Must have a strong understanding of, and experience applying, basic statistical concepts and a working knowledge of multivariate statistics;
- Must be proficient in analytical models specific to consumer marketing such as campaign effectiveness, customer acquisition/retention, and customer life-time value;
- Experience in the development and use of large-scale customer marketing databases, with a working experience in SQL queries and MS Access preferred;
- Proficient with MS Office applications including Microsoft Word, Outlook and PowerPoint;
- Advanced Excel user (pivot tables, macros, advanced formulas);
- Exposure to statistical software packages (e.g., SPSS, SAS or SAS Visual Studio) and business intelligence tools (e.g., Cognos, Business Objects and Tableau)
- Understanding of CRM principles and analytics
- Demonstrated ability to develop and manage cross functional relationships;
- Able to contribute to business and strategic planning.
- Critical thinking and conceptual problem-solving abilities with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage projects and tight deadlines;
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills;
- Passionate about the off-road industry and familiarity with automotive platforms is preferred;
- Highly organized, proactive, positive, reliable, dedicated with tremendous follow-through;
- Able to multi-task and work in a fast-pace environment;
Transamerican Auto Parts is an equal opportunity employer, and is proud of our diverse employee population. Employment offers include a requirement for successful completion of a background investigation, and pre-employment drug screening. We use E-Verify to determine employment eligibility for all new employees. E-Verify is a joint effort among employers, the U.S. Social Security Administration (“SSA”) and U.S. Department of Homeland Security (“DHS”).
About Transamerican Auto Parts:
20+ other people applied to this job.
Posted 24 days ago