Benefits OfferedVision, Medical, Life, Dental, 401K
Product Data Manager
Transamerican Manufacturing Group (TMG) encompasses all the industry leading brands for the manufacturing of Aftermarket Automotive Parts. TMG is comprised of a variety of brands all specializing in the off-road aftermarket industry, including; Pro Comp, Smittybilt, G2 Axle & Gear, Rubicon Express, LRG Rims, Trail Master and Poison Spyder.
We are seeking a Dynamic Product Data Manager to join our team! The Product Data Manager will work in our TMG group and be responsible for creating and enforcing policies for effective data management while also evaluating and improving procedures for data handling and analysis with attention to all technical aspects.
This position will be located at our Corporate Office in Compton, CA in the Greater Los Angeles area.
- Creates and enforces policies for effective data management;
- Formulates techniques for quality data collection to ensure accuracy and timeliness of data;
- Evaluates and improves procedures for data handling and analysis with attention to all technical aspects;
- Understands Industry standards and establishes rules and procedures for data sharing with management, external stakeholders, etc.;
- Supports others in the daily use of data systems and ensures adherence to company standards;
- Updates, maintains and constantly reviews ACES and PIES data;
- Performs maintenance and review of product data, including;
- Periodic Data Audits;
- Product Data Updates;
- Product Price maintenance;
- Conducts Management of Category and Subcategory hierarchy;
- Provides support in large-scale data/reporting projects;
- Adheres to and supports all company policies / procedures;
- Cooperates with all members of management & co-workers;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance or in a related field is preferred;
- Tenured experience with Cognos and other reporting software is required;
- Experience with automotive data tables including A.C.E.S and P.I.E.S is desired;
- Ability to effectively communicate technical information to non-technical audiences;
- Ability to work independently and additionally with other team members;
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills;
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills;
- Ability to quickly evaluate incoming work and manage priorities in time critical situations;
- Proficient with MS Office applications including Microsoft Word, Outlook and PowerPoint;
- Advanced Excel, SQL and MS Access modeling skills;
Transamerican Auto Parts is an equal opportunity employer, and is proud of our diverse employee population. Employment offers include a requirement for successful completion of a background investigation, and pre-employment drug screening. We use E-Verify to determine employment eligibility for all new employees. E-Verify is a joint effort among employers, the U.S. Social Security Administration (“SSA”) and U.S. Department of Homeland Security (“DHS”).
About Transamerican Manufacturing Group (TMG):
APPLY and complete the application for this opportunity
Please provide salary history and current salary expectations
Note: resumes received without salary history may not be considered
TransAmerican Auto Parts (TAP Worldwide TMG and others) is the leader in the off-road automotive aftermarket. That means we have a thing for trucks, Jeeps, and anything else that can climb, crawl, jump, or race through the dirt. We operate in 24 states, and 5 Canadian provinces, with 77 retail stores, 6 U.S. distribution centers, and over 1600 of the best employees in our industry.
In addition to a great compensation plan, we offer a wide range of benefits, including: medical & dental insurance; vision plan; 401(k) Plan; paid holidays; paid vacation; paid sick time; employee purchase program; and many other perks.
When you work with us, you'll be challenged and rewarded!
To learn more about us, visit: http://transamericanautoparts.com/ & http://www.tmgtoolbox.com/
86 other people viewed this job.
Posted 21 days ago