Benefits OfferedVision, Medical, Life, Dental, 401K
Transamerican Auto Parts is a multi-national, multi-channel distributor (retail, Wholesale, e-commerce and catalog) of aftermarket automotive parts as well as a manufacturer of several branded product lines. Transamerican Auto Parts is a vertically integrated, multi-channel reseller that does business under the following B2C and B2B brands: 4 Wheel Parts, 4 Wheel Parts of Canada, 4 Wheel Drive Hardware, Transamerican Wholesale and the Transamerican Manufacturing Group.
We are looking for a Dynamic Programmer Analyst to join our team!
The Programmer Analyst under general direction, will create and maintain custom applications used to transform and move data between systems. The Programmer Analyst will also be using object oriented programming language in their role. This individual will also participate in meetings with business owners to gather requirements and document processes related to systems integration, along with being responsible for data extracts from ERP and imports into business intelligence and other systems databases.
This opportunity will be located at our Corporate Office in Compton, CA in the Greater Los Angeles area.
- Creates new and maintains custom object oriented programming language VB.NET applications and functions;
- Creates new and maintains custom C# applications and functions;
- Creates new and maintains SQL Server stored procedures and databases;
- Creates new scripts and tools to transform data between third party software and enterprise applications (SSRS);
- Experiences with web services and WCF endpoints;
- Troubleshoots technical issues and challenges within enterprise systems;
- Provides technical assistance wherever possible within the IT Department;
- Maintains Systems’ security and compliance;
- Performs additional duties as assigned by management;
- BA/BS in Computer Science or in a related field or equivalent experience is preferred;
- Must have at least 5 years of object oriented programming language programming experience (VB.NET is Highly Preferred);
- 5+ years’ experience with MS SQL Server is preferred;
- Must have Web application, console application, windows service, and windows application development experience;
- Microsoft Visual Studio;
- SQL Server 2008+ stored procedures, views, and databases;
- Ability to work with within a team and provide leadership in the design, deployment, and support of infrastructure systems;
- Provide recommendations, develop and maintain documentation;
- Extensive root cause analysis experience;
- Excellent communications skills required;
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook);
- Must have excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills;
- Ability to quickly evaluate incoming work and manage priorities in time critical situations;
- Must be able to deliver results through their team;
Transamerican Auto Parts is an equal opportunity employer, and is proud of our diverse employee population. Employment offers include a requirement for successful completion of a background investigation, and pre-employment drug screening. We use E-Verify to determine employment eligibility for all new employees. E-Verify is a joint effort among employers, the U.S. Social Security Administration (“SSA”) and U.S. Department of Homeland Security (“DHS”).
About Transamerican Auto Parts:
APPLY for this opportunity
Please provide salary history and current salary expectations
Note: resumes received without salary history may not be considered
TransAmerican Auto Parts (TAP Worldwide; 4 Wheel Parts and others) is the leader in the off-road automotive aftermarket. That means we have a thing for trucks, Jeeps, and anything else that can climb, crawl, jump, or race through the dirt. We operate in 24 states, and 5 Canadian provinces, with 77 retail stores, 6 U.S. distribution centers, and over 1600 of the best employees in our industry.
In addition to a great compensation plan, we offer a wide range of benefits, including: medical & dental insurance; vision plan; 401(k) Plan; paid holidays; paid vacation; paid sick time; employee purchase program; and many other perks.
When you work with us, you'll be challenged and rewarded!
To learn more about us, visit: http://transamericanautoparts.com/
Posted 2 days ago