Benefits OfferedDental, Medical, Life, 401K, Vision
Senior Pricing Analyst
Transamerican Auto Parts is a multi-national, multi-channel distributor (retail, Wholesale, e-commerce and catalog) of aftermarket automotive parts as well as a manufacturer of several branded product lines. We are looking for a Dynamic Senior Pricing Analyst to join our team!
The Senior Pricing Analyst will be positioned in Pricing department and will be instrumental in the development and growth of our data department.
This opportunity will be located at our Corporate Office in the Greater Los Angeles area.
Local candidates only, no relocation will be provided for this position
- Competitively market price a large number of vendor lines and SKU’s on a daily, weekly and monthly basis;
- Provide high level analytical reports to determine pricing structures for multiple selling divisions;
- Interact with multiple business channels and departments to ensure all levels of pricing are optimized;
- Maintain growth and profitability through effective processes and procedures;
- Evaluate promotions and sales events using automated reporting tools;
- Develop pricing strategies to compete against traditional and online retailers, deploy in selected markets to test effectiveness and margin impact;
- Extracts data from the companies system of record using SQL or other methods to perform analytics that result in actionable solutions based off of business initiatives;
- Demonstrates flexibility and resilience in response to obstacles, time restraints and adversity;
- Communicates results of analysis effectively to executive management to drive key decisions;
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in a Quantitative Major or in an equivalent function;
- Must have at least 1-2 years in an analytics role;
- Must have advanced Excel, SQL and MS Access modeling skills and be proficient with PowerPoint;
- Experience with IBM Cognos or other similar reporting software;
- Ability to work independently and additionally with other team members;
- Must have excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills;
- Must have strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills;
- Ability to quickly evaluate incoming work and manage priorities in time critical situations;
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and develop creative, innovative solutions to business challenges;
- Ability to extract meaning and suggest action items from data, not just report metrics;
Transamerican Auto Parts is an equal opportunity employer, and is proud of our diverse employee population. Employment offers include a requirement for successful completion of a background investigation, and pre-employment drug screening. We use E-Verify to determine employment eligibility for all new employees. E-Verify is a joint effort among employers, the U.S. Social Security Administration (“SSA”) and U.S. Department of Homeland Security (“DHS”).
About Transamerican Auto Parts:
APPLY and complete the application for this opportunity at http://transamericanautoparts.com/jobs
Please provide salary history and current salary expectations
Note: resumes received without salary history may not be considered
TransAmerican Auto Parts (TAP Worldwide) is the leader in the off-road automotive aftermarket. That means we have a thing for trucks, Jeeps, and anything else that can climb, crawl, jump, or race through the dirt. We operate in 24 states, and 5 Canadian provinces, with 79 retail stores, 6 U.S. distribution centers, and over 1800 of the best employees in our industry.
In addition to a great compensation plan, we offer a wide range of benefits, including: medical & dental insurance; vision plan; 401(k) Plan; paid holidays; paid vacation; paid sick time; employee purchase program; and many other perks.
When you work with us, you'll be challenged and rewarded!
To learn more about us, visit: http://transamericanautoparts.com/
20+ other people applied to this job.
Posted 7 days ago