Benefits OfferedVision, Medical, Life, Dental, 401K
Transamerican Auto Parts is a multi-national, multi-channel distributor (retail, Wholesale, e-commerce and catalog) of aftermarket automotive parts as well as a manufacturer of several branded product lines. We are seeking a Dynamic Staff Accountant to join our team!
The Staff Accountant will be primarily responsible for General Ledger Accounting.
The position will be located at our corporate office in Compton, CA in the Greater Los Angeles area.
- Responsible for specific general ledger account analysis and reconciliations as part of month end closing process;
- Prepares bank reconciliations (domestic and foreign);
- Assists in monthly internal and bank compliance reporting;
- Performs monthly variance analysis;
- Prepares audit schedules for financial, collateral and SOX audits;
- Prepares ad hoc reports and assist with various projects as assigned;
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or similar is a plus;
- Must have at least 2 years of relevant accounting experience in a fast paced environment;
- Must have in between 3 – 5 years of General Ledger experience;
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Outlook);
- Must have a high proficiency with ERP systems;
- Retail, Wholesale and or distribution related industry experience is desired;
- Experienced with process improvement and system automation;
- Must be a self-starter, able to adapt to shifting priorities, and welcome new challenges;
- Must have excellent work habits, including a willingness to work the hours necessary to get the job done;
- Must be a problem solver, thinking critically and proffering quality ideas to improve the organization’s processes and be able to multi-task and work independently with minimum supervision;
- Must have strong attention to details;
- Must be an effective communicator, verbally and in writing, and be able to work with all levels of the organization;
Transamerican Auto Parts is an equal opportunity employer, and is proud of our diverse employee population. Employment offers include a requirement for successful completion of a background investigation, and pre-employment drug screening. We use E-Verify to determine employment eligibility for all new employees. E-Verify is a joint effort among employers, the U.S. Social Security Administration (“SSA”) and U.S. Department of Homeland Security (“DHS”).
About Transamerican Auto Parts:
APPLY for this opportunity
Please provide salary history and current salary expectations
Note: resumes received without salary history may not be considered
TransAmerican Auto Parts (TAP Worldwide; 4 Wheel Parts and others) is the leader in the off-road automotive aftermarket. That means we have a thing for trucks, Jeeps, and anything else that can climb, crawl, jump, or race through the dirt. We operate in 24 states, and 5 Canadian provinces, with 77 retail stores, 6 U.S. distribution centers, and over 1600 of the best employees in our industry.
In addition to a great compensation plan, we offer a wide range of benefits, including: medical & dental insurance; vision plan; 401(k) Plan; paid holidays; paid vacation; paid sick time; employee purchase program; and many other perks.
When you work with us, you'll be challenged and rewarded!
To learn more about us, visit: http://transamericanautoparts.com/
Posted 6 days ago