Web Content Manager (UTV)
Transamerican Auto Parts is a multi-national, multi-channel distributor (retail, Wholesale, e-commerce and catalog) of aftermarket automotive parts as well as a manufacturer of several branded product lines. We are seeking a Dynamic Web Content Manager to join our team.
The Web Content Manager will be responsible for creating a web experience that captivates, charms and compels people to engage with the UTV brand.
This position will be located at our corporate office in Compton, California in the Greater Los Angeles area.
- Partners with the Merchandising and Marketing teams to visually merchandise the site on a weekly basis;
- Assists in the communication and execution of the Merchandising strategy within the Website;
- Develops merchandising strategies to achieve conversion goals;
- Manages seasonal content calendar in collaboration with cross functional team of Merchandising + Advertising;
- Works closely with marketing creative team to develop image, content, features, promos, and landing pages within website to drive product sales;
- Participates in photography and help ensure the photos meet the styleInhInh initiatives + marketing mix;
- Participates in weekly site testing in order to ensure correct presentation and product data integrity;
- Analyzes sales for eCommerce to identify opportunities for the UTV channel;
- Communicate opportunities and findings to cross channel partners;
- Analyzes site metrics to connect web behavioral profiles to customer, sales, and merchandising data;
- Works with web data analyst to ensure that Product is set up accurately;
- Keeps abreast of website trends, consumer trends, competition, and eCommerce technology and dynamics;
- Performs and maintains competitive website analysis;
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field is preferred;
- Must have knowledge of and experience using content management systems; familiarity with HTML5 preferred;
- Must have at least 2 years in an ecommerce related role;
- Must have deep business knowledge of ecommerce/internet industries;
- Must have strong negotiating skills; experience crafting deals and developing business relationships;
- Strong capacity for multi-tasking, working independently and collaboratively, and have effective time management skills
- Proactive personality that is able to identify and resolve technical issues before they go out to the customer; follow-through until resolution is vital.
- Demonstrate critical thinking to take appropriate risk and make sound and timely decisions;
- Microsoft Office proficiency (including Outlook; Word; Excel and PowerPoint);
- Ability to manage projects and tight deadlines;
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills;
- Experience in the automotive aftermarket industry is a plus;
- Experience in the UTV/Motorsports Industry is a plus;
Transamerican Auto Parts is an equal opportunity employer, and is proud of our diverse employee population. Employment offers include a requirement for successful completion of a background investigation, and pre-employment drug screening. We use E-Verify to determine employment eligibility for all new employees. E-Verify is a joint effort among employers, the U.S. Social Security Administration (“SSA”) and U.S. Department of Homeland Security (“DHS”).
APPLY and complete the application for this opportunity at http://transamericanautoparts.com/jobs
Please provide salary history and current salary expectations
Note: resumes received without salary history may not be considered
TransAmerican Auto Parts (TAP Worldwide) is the leader in the off-road automotive aftermarket. That means we have a thing for trucks, Jeeps, and anything else that can climb, crawl, jump, or race through the dirt. We operate in 24 states, and 5 Canadian provinces, with 79 retail stores, 6 U.S. distribution centers, and over 1800 of the best employees in our industry.
In addition to a great compensation plan, we offer a wide range of benefits, including: medical & dental insurance; vision plan; 401(k) Plan; paid holidays; paid vacation; paid sick time; employee purchase program; and many other perks.
When you work with us, you'll be challenged and rewarded!
To learn more about us, visit: http://transamericanautoparts.com/
All Jobs at Transamerican Auto Parts
20+ other people applied to this job.
Posted 3 days ago
All Jobs at Transamerican Auto Parts
4 other people applied to this job.
Posted 5 days ago
Posted 18 hours ago