South County Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is now accepting applications for a full-time HR/Payroll clerk.
- Day to day payroll & benefit administration activities related to new hires, terminations, transfers or changes related to the employee population.
- Back up on all payroll and benefit related functions (Reynolds & Reynolds payroll processing, benefit processing and 401K, annual salary review process, etc.)
- New hire orientation and onboarding. Ensuring all local state and federal training is conducted and monitored.
- Training administration and coordination as required.
- Coordinate annual open enrollments and various related activities.
Qualified applicants must be organized, detail oriented, able to meet deadlines, proficient in Excel and know 10-key by touch. Automotive dealership and Reynolds & Reynolds experience is a plus. Accounting knowledge is a must. Applicant must have a clear understanding of general ledger journal entries, intercompany transactions and salary allocations. Applicant must be professional in dealing with co-workers.
- Company paid vacation and employee’s medical insurance.
- Company matches a portion of the employee’s contribution to 401(k)
- Other benefits offered are dental and AFLAC
Interested candidates should apply online at:
South County Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
Gilroy, CA 95020
South County Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to treat all employees and applicants, whether they are members of a protected group, equally according to their individual qualifications, ability, experience and skills.