Razzari Ford in Merced, CA seeks an Automotive Sales Professional.
Tired of working hard but not getting ahead?
Are you ready to take your earning potential to the next level?
The Razzari Auto Centers has a fantastic opportunity for qualified professionals with a proven track record of success. We are a fast growing player in the automotive retail industry and a need a self-starter who can build and manage their own business and complement our team of sales all-stars. You don’t need previous automotive sales background…we hire star performers, not backgrounds. Young or old – if you have the stuff, we will know. We will train someone who has everything we want. If you have previous experience selling wireless, home improvement, electronics, etc. and are looking for a career change…this is for you. BILINGUAL IS A BIG PLUS++
You will be working with a team that is breaking records and setting new standards. You must possess excellent written and verbal communication abilities, organizational skills, and the drive to contribute and excel in a team-based environment. If you have excelled in your previous jobs, and are looking for the training and guidance that are essential for long term success – we would like to talk to you. We offer an extensive paid training program with continuing education.
- Top Compensation: we realize a compensation package needs to be very aggressive to continue to build our all-star team. We offer a comprehensive pay plan with commissions, bonuses, and spiffs. Our Sales Consultants earn up to $5500 per month and more. Our top performers earn a lot more…
- Great Benefits: We offer 401(k), medical insurance, paid vacation, an employee auto purchase program and much more!
- Training: We are willing to train the right people. If you are a self-starter with the right attitude, we will provide all the tools necessary for a successful career in automotive sales.
- State-of-the-Art Facilities and work environment: Our employees work in modern, multi-million dollar facilities and are provided all the tools & technology needed to sell our high ticket products.
- Opportunity for Career Advancement: We believe firmly about hiring from within. Many of our managers, earning six-figure incomes started with us in sales. We have a proven track record of successfully developing top performers.
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- Solid work history with a proven track record of high performance/success
- Extensive knowledge of Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Strong computer skills
- Professional, enthusiastic, and customer oriented individual
- You must have a strong desire to succeed.
Please apply below.
Merced, CA 95340
Merced, CA 95340