The Product Specialist interacts daily with Customers, Sales Managers, other Product Specialist, and Finance Managers. They have an opportunity to interact with hundreds of customers to help guide them in their vehicle purchase. This could be through an Internet-lead, a phone call or a customer who walks into the store. The goal is to create an exceptional vehicle-buying experience to build customer loyalty to Del Grande Dealer Group.
Responsibilities of the Product Specialist
- Welcoming customers and listening to their needs.
- Using a consultative selling process to match the best vehicle to the Customer needs.
- Creating a great vehicle delivery experience for the Customer and following up to ensure satisfaction.
- Prospecting through referrals and other creative approaches.
- knowledge of products to effectively help Customers, setting and achieving targeted sales goals.
- Transition Customers to the Service Department to support their ownership experience.
- Providing an exceptional customer experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Proven ability to provide an exceptional customer experience
- Ability to set and achieve targeted goals
- Prior sales experience preferred but not required
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills
- Organization and follow-up skills
- Experience and desire to work with technology
- Valid in-state driver’s license and have and maintain an acceptable, safe driving record
What does The Del Grande Dealer Group have to offer?
- Competitive salary
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K
- Flexible scheduling
- PTO and Sick Time
We have the need to immediately fill positions in the San Jose area.
Del Grande Dealer Group is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
Please apply below.
Fremont Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
Newark, CA 94560