The Service Advisor has the opportunity to interact with thousands of Customers to build Customer loyalty by developing trust and ensuring confidence in Del Grande Dealer Group as a care-giver for their vehicle safety and reliability. This role requires someone who is passionate about taking care of the Customer and helping them turn an unpleasant event into a positive experience. This role requires juggling many Customers, priorities, communication and follow-up throughout the day, while turning Customers into “raving fans”. This position interacts daily with Customers, Technicians, Parts Associates, Cashiers, Service Manager, Sales Associates and Managers, just to name a few.
Responsibilities of the Service Advisor:
- Setting, confirming and preparing for appointments with customers to expedite their service experience.
- Greeting customers in a timely and friendly manner
- Determining vehicle needs based on customer information and a vehicle walk-around
- Using a consultative selling process to assist customers in planning for on-going required maintenance of their vehicle
- Producing repair orders for customers with full transparency including cost and time estimates
- Communicating frequently with Technicians and Parts Associates to ensure timely completion of work
- Follow-up with customers on the status of their vehicle, based on how the Customer wants to be informed
- Creating a great vehicle delivery experience for the Customer
- Following up with Customers to ensure satisfaction
- Setting and achieving targeted sales goals
- Gaining superior product knowledge to effectively help Customers with service maintenance requirements and warranty information
- Providing an exceptional customer experience to drive loyalty
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Proven ability to provide an exceptional customer experience
- Ability to set and achieve targeted goals
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with many priorities
- Prior sales experience preferred but not required
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills
- Organization and follow-up skills
- Experience and desire to work with technology
- Valid in-state driver’s license and have and maintain an acceptable, safe driving record
What does The Del Grande Dealer Group have to offer?
- Competitive salary
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K
- Flexible scheduling
- PTO and Sick Time
If you are happy with pursuing a career with Del Grande Dealer Group, Apply now!
We have the need to immediately fill positions in the San Jose area.
Del Grande Dealer Group is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
Please apply below.
Fremont Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
Del Grande Dealer Group
Newark, CA 94560