Fremont Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, part of the Del Grande Dealer Group, Silicon Valley's largest Family Owned and Operated Dealer Group, is seeking talented Technicians. We are a progressive and customer focused dealership group with 13 dealerships and 16 brands in the Bay Area. We have served over 100,000 happy car buyers since 2011 with the largest inventory in the Bay Area.
Our employees have awarded us the coveted TOP WORK PLACES award in Silicon Valley by the Bay Area News Group the last SIX consecutive years!
The Service Technician performs vehicle repair and maintenance as assigned in accordance with dealer and factory standards. The Service Technician is the driving force in developing customer loyalty by building trust and ensuring confidence in Del Grande Dealer Group as a care-giver for their vehicle safety and reliability. As an Automotive Service Technician, in addition to providing quality customer service to our loyal customers, you will interact with our Service Advisors, other Technicians, Parts Associates, Cashiers, Sales Associates and Managers, just to name a few.
Responsibilities of the Service Technician:
- Performing vehicle repair and/or maintenance work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards to drive Customer loyalty.
- Communicating with Parts Department and Service Advisors regularly to effectively manage production and Customer communication.
- Diagnosing the cause of any malfunction and perform repair, if authorized by the Customer.
- Conducting multi-point inspections to make appropriate recommendations to ensure safety and reliability of Customer vehicles.
- Documenting work performed on each vehicle on the repair order.
- Maintaining an inventory of normal Technician’s tools not normally inventoried by the Service department as “special tools.”
- Keeping abreast of factory technical bulletins and participating in factory-sponsored training classes as appropriate.
- Providing an exceptional customer experience to drive loyalty
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience as an automotive technician
- Automotive technical training (varies based on store needs)
- Attention to detail
- Organization and follow-up skills
- Valid in-state driver’s license and have and maintain an acceptable, safe driving record
- Competitive salary
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K
- Flexible scheduling
- PTO and Sick Time
Please apply below.
Fremont Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
Del Grande Dealer Group
Newark, CA 94560