The Lube Technician performs vehicle maintenance as assigned in accordance with dealer and factory standards and builds Customer loyalty by developing trust and ensuring confidence in Del Grande Dealer Group as a care-giver for their vehicle safety and reliability. This position interacts daily with Customers, Service Advisors, Service Technicians, Parts Associates, Cashiers, Service Managers, Product Specialist and Managers, just to name a few.
Responsibilities of the Lube Technician
- Performing vehicle maintenance work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards to drive Customer loyalty.
- Communicating with Parts Department and Service Advisors regularly to effectively manage production and Customer communication.
- Documenting work performed on each vehicle on the repair order.
- Keeping abreast of factory technical bulletins and participating in factory-sponsored training classes as appropriate.
- Providing an exceptional customer experience to drive loyalty
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Experience as an express/quick lube technician is preferred
- Attention to detail
- Ability to follow processes to ensure quality and safety
- Valid in-state driver’s license and have and maintain an acceptable, safe driving record
What does The Del Grande Dealer Group have to offer?
- Competitive salary
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K
- Flexible scheduling
- PTO and Sick Time
If you are happy with pursuing a career with Del Grande Dealer Group, Apply now!
We have the need to immediately fill positions in the San Jose area.
Del Grande Dealer Group is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
Please apply below.
San Jose, CA 95136