Benefits OfferedVision, Medical, Life, Dental, 401K
Outside Sales Rep - Wholesale
Transamerican Wholesale is the leading distributor in the light truck, 4 wheel drive, SUV and Jeep Aftermarket. We are seeking a Dynamic Outside Sales Rep to join our team!
The Outside Sales Rep will be responsible for working with existing customers and generating new business for our Wholesale Division in the Sacramento and the Greater Bay Area in Northern California.
- Travels daily within the Sacramento and the Greater Bay Area Northern California market, in support of cold calling and building new accounts through daily sales calls;
- Obtains sales orders while continuously prospecting to expand client base;
- Works with current accounts to maintain & increase sale;
- Keeps management informed through a weekly call report;
- Monitors competition;
- Resolves customer complaints;
- Maintains proficient product knowledge in the automotive aftermarket industry, while contributing to the team effort;
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in automotive aftermarket sales; with significant track record of obtaining and/or exceeding goals;
- Experience in an outside sales capacity & knowledge of 4 Wheel/ Off Road parts and accessories is a plus;
- Ability to develop new account prospects through networking, referrals, and cold calling;
Transamerican Auto Parts is an equal opportunity employer, and is proud of our diverse employee population. Employment offers include a requirement for successful completion of a background investigation, and pre-employment drug screening. We use E-Verify to determine employment eligibility
About Transamerican Wholesale:
Apply at our career site: and also view all of our other amazing opportunities.
Tell us your salary history and current salary requirements
(NOTE: Resumes received without a salary history may not be considered).
TransAmerican Auto Parts (TAP Worldwide; aka 4 Wheel Parts and others) is the leader in the off-road automotive aftermarket. That means we have a thing for trucks, Jeeps, and anything else that can climb, crawl, jump, or race through the dirt. We operate in 24 states, and 5 Canadian provinces, with 77 retail stores, 6 U.S. distribution centers, and over 1600 of the best employees in our industry.
In addition to a competitive compensation plan (Base + Commission), we offer a wide range of benefits, including: medical, dental, vision & life insurance; 401(k) Plan; paid holidays; paid vacation; paid sick time; employee purchase program; and many other perks.
When you work with us, you'll be challenged and rewarded!
To learn more about us, visit: transamericanautoparts.com and http://www.transamericanwholesale.com/
Posted 15 days ago