Benefits OfferedVision, Medical, Life, Dental, 401K
AUTOMOTIVE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
4 Wheel Parts is looking for an experienced Automotive Parts Counter Representative to join our team! The Automotive Parts Counter Representative will work in a high volume retail store and service center, who can bring an immediate, positive impact to our 4 Wheel Parts Van Nuys retail store.
- Always represent the Company in a professional, helpful and friendly manner;
- Assists customers with product inquiries and sales;
- Meets weekly sales & productivity objectives;
- Sells additional products through suggestive selling;
- Pitches monthly sales promotions;
- Captures all necessary information to support or direct mail efforts;
- Assists in inventory control and prevent shrinkage;
- Maintains store cleanliness and order;
- Advises when stock is in low supply;
- Learns product line;
- Attends product training sessions;
- Projects professional image and enthusiastic floor presence;
- Cooperates with management and coworkers;
- Follows company policies and procedures;
- Maintains excellent attendance and punctuality;
- Communicates accurate information;
- Strives to increase personal productivity;
- Responds immediately to customer requests / messages;
- Provides flexibility on shift hours, lunch schedule and overtime requests;
- Performs other duties as assigned;
- Consumer sales experience in a retail environment;
- Automotive Experience preferred but not required;
- Knowledge of 4-Wheel/Off Road Product is a must;
- Type 45 wpm;
Transamerican Auto Parts is an equal opportunity employer, and is proud of our diverse employee population. Employment offers include a requirement for successful completion of a background investigation, and pre-employment drug screening. We use E-Verify to determine employment eligibility for all new employees. E-Verify is a joint effort among employers, the U.S. Social Security Administration (“SSA”) and U.S. Department of Homeland Security (“DHS”).
About 4 Wheel Parts:
APPLY for this opportunity at our careers site:
Tell us your salary history and current salary requirements (NOTE: Resumes received without a salary history may not be considered).
TransAmerican Auto Parts (TAP Worldwide; 4 Wheel Parts and others) is the leader in the off-road automotive aftermarket. That means we have a thing for trucks, Jeeps, and anything else that can climb, crawl, jump, or race through the dirt. We operate in 24 states, and 5 Canadian provinces, with 77 retail stores, 6 U.S. distribution centers, and over 1600 of the best employees in our industry.
In addition to a great compensation and commission plan, we offer a wide range of benefits, including: medical & dental insurance; Vision Plan; 401(k) Plan; paid holidays; paid vacation; paid sick time; employee purchase program; and many other perks.
When you work with us, you'll be challenged and rewarded!
To learn more about us, visit: www.4wheelparts.com
Posted 23 days ago