SoCal SuperTrucks, an aftermarket automotive parts retailer, is looking for an eCommerce Specialist to add to the expanding team. This candidate will be adding and maintaining products for eCommerce websites and Third Party Marketplaces. The eCommerce Specialist must ensure quality and accuracy of all content and retrieve any missing info. This person will communicate with various departments to gather information needed to post correct details. This is an ongoing freelance role, off-site with meetings and training in San Bernardino.
This is an off-site, freelance opportunity with approximately 30 hours per week.
- Writing effective and creative website content utilizing online marketing & SEO techniques.
- Website Back-end Data/Product entry, content entry, changing images, etc.
- Manage and create listings for eBay, Amazon, and other third party selling platforms.
- Audit and update products so they are accurately priced, photographed, and described.
- Research market pricing and product viability by assessing competitors.
- General website back-end content/data entry knowledge.
- General automotive parts knowledge required.
- Proficiency in Excel (Data Load Sheets)
- Photoshop experience a plus.
- Basic HTML Knowledge
- Strong writing with grammatical and proofreading skills.
- Organized, Creative, Detail Oriented, Eager to Learn.
- Must exercise the ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Must own a computer with Microsoft Office
Additional Salary Information: Depending upon experience.