Benefits OfferedMedical, Dental, Life, 401K, Vision
Class A Truck Driver
Transamerican Auto Parts/4 Wheel Parts Canada is looking for a Class A Truck Driver to join our team! The Class A Truck Driver will make deliveries to our retail locations in addition to numerous wholesale customers in the immediate area. If you have a passion for the Off-road 4x4 industry then this is a great opportunity for you.
This is a part-time position, working approximately 20-25 hours per week.
Monday - Friday - 12pm - 6pm.
- Operates a 3-axle tractor & 53’ Dry Van (liftgate) making deliveries of truck tires, wheels, suspension kits, and other awesome 4x4 accessories;
- Loads and unloads his truck, handles paper work as well as prepaid and COD transactions;
- Exceptional customer relations skills, safety consciousness and teamwork ability;
- Knowledge and understanding of aftermarket parts is a plus;
- Applicant must have at least 36 months of verifiable, related behind the wheel commercial driving experience within the past 5 years;
- A Class A license is required with a clean abstract;
- Must possess a valid DOT medical card;
Transamerican Auto Parts is an equal opportunity employer, and is proud of our diverse employee population. Employment offers include a requirement for successful completion of a background investigation, and pre-employment drug screening. We use E-Verify to determine employment eligibility for all new employees. E-Verify is a joint effort among employers, the U.S. Social Security Administration (“SSA”) and U.S. Department of Homeland Security (“DHS”).
About 4 Wheel Parts Canada:
Posted 16 days ago