- Perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and/or ASE standards.
- Diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc. to specification.
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs.
- Explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology.
- Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made.
As a European Automotive Technician (Automotive Mechanic), you will be experienced and aware of the latest automotive technologies and be a persistent problem solver. We have determined some factors that may enable your success:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as an automotive technician (automotive mechanic)
- Working Knowledge of European Vehicles (BMW-Porsche-Audi-Mini-VW)
- Hold a minimum of 3 Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certifications
- Hold a valid driver's license
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as Auto logic diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.)
Make the move to Grand Junction, Colorado. Located on the Western Slope of Colorado 30 miles east from the Utah border. With a population of 150,000 and growing fast. Close to Moab Utah 4-wheel Jeep trails. Our average winter temperature is 50 degrees with Spring and Summer temps between 70-95 degrees. But we’re still close to the mountains and outdoors. Best of all, affordable living costs in a great community.
Please apply now below.
Grand Junction, CO 81505