This position is with vAuto, a business unit of Cox Automotive.? For this role, you could work out of Oakbrook Terrace, IL or Longmont, CO at the offices of our newest product brands; Stockwave and KBB Price Advisor Report.? Out-of-state candidates will be considered, but must be willing to relocate.
The Product Consultant (PC) will present our automotive industry leading software to automotive dealerships across the country. You will be working for one of the top innovative automotive companies, transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns vehicles.
The Product Consultant will manage their sales activities, develop and submit monthly forecasts, utilize customer relationship management (CRM) software and conduct market research to reach goal attainment. The Product Consultant will strategize on positioning the vAuto Stockwave product while assisting in developing new ideas based on an industry data and needs in the market. Product Consultants must possess business and sales ability with a strong understanding of the market and its needs.
- Develop customer relationships with new and existing dealers.
- Reach the decision maker of the dealership (GM or Owner) and demonstrate the value of the opportunity our dealership software will provide.
- Develop and deliver informational presentations and demos; participate on targeted sales calls; facilitate and coordinate the delivery of information supporting the product.
- Develop strategies for the sales organization through close collaboration with the business to identify market needs
- Meet or exceed assigned monthly, quarterly, and annual new business, revenue growth and adoptions goals.
- Assist in developing new ideas based on an industry data of needs in the market.
- 3-5 years of experience working in a dealership and / or automotive business (preferably at a management level)
- Successful sales account management experience or technology solutions industries experience
- Proven and demonstrated ability to organize, plan and execute a sales strategy.
- Demonstrated ability to represent our products to the automotive industry and model company values by creating a positive impression of the company.
- Demonstrated proficiency and knowledge in various technologies required.
- Demonstrated advanced communication skills (interpersonal, written, verbal and presentation) required.
- Experience utilizing Sales Force or CRM technology strongly preferred.
- Proven experience of achieving and exceeding personal sales goals, value proposition, customer satisfaction, and long-term revenue growth strongly preferred.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
Okay, qualified and ready to apply? Then send your current resume or call us at:
vAuto | Live Market View
Longmont, CO 80501
Phone: (866) 253-1639