- Receives cash, checks and credit card payments from Service customers and records the amount received.
- Verifies accuracy of the customers bill using the dealerships computer system and closed paid tickets.
- Directs customers who have additional questions or concerns to their Service Advisor or other appropriate individual.
- Records monies received on daily settlement sheets and verifies against cash-on-hand.
- Operates the service telephone switchboard.
- Files repair orders
- Must have previous office experience
- Previous dealership experience is preferred but not required
- Positive attitude
- Need to be responsible and organized, and have good communication skills
- Punctuality is required
- Must be able to multitask and perform under pressure
Send us your resume using the link below, fill one out an application on our website or simply stop by Jerry Ulm Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram, where we TREAT YOU LIKE FAMILY.
Jerry Ulm Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram
2966 N. Dale Mabry Hwy.
Tampa, FL 33607