Automotive Account Executive
Benefits OfferedDental, Vision, Medical, 401K, Life
Dealer Services International (DSI) is the nation’s leading provider for custom accessories and vehicles packages for new car dealers. We specialize in providing New Vehicle Dealers custom vehicle packages and programs that are unmatched in the industry. From our exclusive line up of COMMANDO Jeep and Forceman Silverado packages, to our latest dealer custom packages and comprehensive boxed goods program for dealers.
We are seeking a motivated Automotive Account Executive/Outside Sales to join our team! The Automotive Account Executive/Outside Sales will make an immediate impact for our Dealer Services Division in the Greater Atlanta, GA area.
- Travels daily within the greater Atlanta, GA market, in support of cold calling and building New Car Dealer accounts through weekly sales calls;
- Obtains sales orders while continuously prospecting to expand client base;
- Submits sales orders;
- Keeps management informed through a weekly call report;
- Performs product sales training sessions;
- Monitors competition;
- Resolves customer complaints;
- Maintains proficient product knowledge in the automotive aftermarket industry, while contributing to the team effort;
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in automotive aftermarket sales;
- Minimum of 2 years’ Experience selling direct to New Car Dealers;
- Current contacts in the market a plus;
- 5 years’ experience in an outside sales capacity with significant track record of obtaining and/or exceeding goals;
- Knowledge of 4 Wheel/ Off Road parts and accessories a plus;
- Ability to develop new account prospects through networking, referrals, and cold calling;
Transamerican Auto Parts is an equal opportunity employer, and is proud of our diverse employee population. Employment offers include a requirement for successful completion of a background investigation, and pre-employment drug screening. We use E-Verify to determine employment eligibility for all new employees. E-Verify is a joint effort among employers, the U.S. Social Security Administration (“SSA”) and U.S. Department of Homeland Security (“DHS”).
About Dealer Services International:
APPLY online at our career site http://transamericanautoparts.com/jobs
Please provide salary history and current salary expectations
TransAmerican Auto Parts (TAP Worldwide; aka Dealer Services International; 4 Wheel Parts and others) is the leader in the off-road automotive aftermarket. That means we have a thing for trucks, Jeeps, and anything else that can climb, crawl, jump, or race through the dirt. We operate in 23 U.S. states and 5 Canadian provinces, with 75 retail stores, 6 U.S. distribution centers, and over 1600 of the best employees in our industry.
In addition to a great compensation plan (Base + Commission; with NO commission cap), we also offer a wide range of benefits, including: medical & dental insurance; Vision Plan; 401(k) Plan; paid holidays; paid vacation; paid sick time; employee purchase program; and many other perks.
When you work with us, you'll be challenged and rewarded!
To learn more about us, visit: http://www.dealerservicesint.com/ and www.dsicustomvehicles.com
20+ other people applied to this job.
Posted 27 days ago