Automotive Inside Sales Rep - Wholesale
Benefits OfferedVision, 401K, Dental, Medical, Life
Inside Sales Rep - Wholesale
Transamerican Wholesale is the leading distributor in the light truck, 4 wheel drive, SUV and Jeep Aftermarket. We are seeking a Dynamic Inside Sales Rep to join our team! The Inside Sales Rep will be responsible for working with existing customers and generating new business for our Wholesale Division in the Post Falls, ID territory.
- Responsible for generating new wholesale business in the Truck and Jeep aftermarket;
- Builds and maintains amazing relationships with current and new accounts;
- Grows sales with key accounts in designated territory;
- Works well in a team environment with little supervision;
- Follows up on post-sale customer service;
- 3 years of experience in aftermarket sales and/or customer service is required;
- Automotive aftermarket experience is preferred;
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred but not required;
- Proficient with MS Office applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint;
- Must be a self-starter, self-motivated and have great organizational skills;
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills;
- Ability to work overtime and weekends if needed;
- Ability to communicate and work as a team with inside account managers;
Transamerican Auto Parts is an equal opportunity employer, and is proud of our diverse employee population. Employment offers include a requirement for successful completion of a background investigation, and pre-employment drug screening. We use E-Verify to determine employment eligibility for all new employees. E-Verify is a joint effort among employers, the U.S. Social Security Administration (“SSA”) and U.S. Department of Homeland Security (“DHS”).
About Transamerican Wholesale:
Apply at our career site: http://transamericanautoparts.com/jobs and also view all of our other amazing opportunities.
Tell us your salary history and current salary requirements
(NOTE: Resumes received without a salary history may not be considered).
TransAmerican Auto Parts (TAP Worldwide; aka 4 Wheel Parts and others) is the leader in the off-road automotive aftermarket. That means we have a thing for trucks, Jeeps, and anything else that can climb, crawl, jump, or race through the dirt. We operate in 24 states, and 5 Canadian provinces, with 77 retail stores, 6 U.S. distribution centers, and over 1600 of the best employees in our industry.
In addition to a competitive compensation plan (Base + Commission), we offer a wide range of benefits, including: medical, dental, vision & life insurance; 401(k) Plan; paid holidays; paid vacation; paid sick time; employee purchase program; and many other perks.
When you work with us, you'll be challenged and rewarded!
To learn more about us, visit: transamericanautoparts.com and http://www.transamericanwholesale.com/
20+ other people applied to this job.
Posted 17 days ago